𝙤𝙣𝙚.

↬ 𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 ↫

↬ 𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 ↫

Steam, fire, neon lights, backup dancers, and sweaty young men performing their hearts out for the last time before their next tour.

All these things overwhelm your senses as you cheer along with the rest of the crowd. As you watch your favorite musicians up on stage, your heart swells. Your grin is from ear to ear. You couldn't be happier that you managed to get a front seat ticket.

Then comes Xiao's solo. His voice flows perfectly, and he doesn't sound the least bit tired, despite it being halfway into the show. For some reason, his voice always gives you butterflies. Hearing him live is a privilege you always wanted to have. If that doesn't make it clear enough, Xiao is your favorite out of all the 4NEMO members.

Your gaze occasionally goes to the pianist, on the back middle part of the stage. She looks like she's having the time of her life, and you admire that. You always wanted to be 4NEMO's pianist, but you know it won't happen. The most you've done to boost your "career" as a pianist is play for a café a few times in the recent weeks.

Honestly, you can't imagine how much practice they have to go through to be able to dance and sing the way they do. Of course, they're not the only group who can do that, but no matter who's doing it, the fact that it's possible is enough to impress you. How can he sound so relaxed when he's doing such a complex dance routine at the same time?

Wow.

Of course, you do love the actual concert, but you're even more ecstatic to go backstage for a meet and greet, where you might finally get a chance to speak with the members. You just hope you'll be able to get actual words out before leaving.

The concert continues normally, all the effects and performances astounding you. You've done your best to avoid videos of these concerts so you could see it for yourself and let it be something special, but wow. It'll remain an experience you'll never forget.

Waiting in line behind so many people was agony, but you're getting there. You find it strange that they decided to make the meet and greet after the show, but who cares? At least you're close to somewhat meeting the members of 4NEMO.

"Thanks for the pictures!" One of the two girls in front of you say as they both walk away. You notice Xiao roll his eyes and let out a small giggle unintentionally, trying to cover it up by putting your hand over your mouth. Xiao doesn't fail to notice this as he takes a sip of his coffee, which is probably the only thing keeping him standing properly.

You take one of the music sheets from your favorite song out of your bag and take a deep breath before stepping forward, immediately wanting to crumble and die in a hole.

"H-Hi," you greet with a small wave.

"Hello!" Venti grins.

Xiao mentally prepares himself to take another photo, but that's not what you ask for. While that's normal, he's surprised when he sees you hold out a music sheet to the four of them.