I sat down on my bed next to her, "Is it bad?" I cut her off with a worried comment. "No. As long as you're enjoying it, there will be no problem and please wear protection... a big rule for us women and it fucking sucks. There can be some problems with protection because it doesn't always keep you safe from getting... You know."

"You also have to trust whoever you're doing it with." She smiles. "The one you're going fuck with will possibly tell you what to do. You can listen to what the person says to guide you or follow your raw gut." She moves to her bed and I pulled the knitted grey blanket over my crisscrossed legs.

"When it happens anytime soon, you need to tell me. ASAP." She reaches for the lamp to turn it on. "I'll make sure Zoe makes a cake for ya in the morning after you lose your virginity someday— Polly! Come here!"

Oh god.

"You're going to wake up Zoe." She came in with her messy curly bun and with the blanket wrapped around her like she's a catapilar or something. "It's your time to shine for a minute." Narcissa told her and she sat down on my bed, rubbing her feet in socks together that could probably shock me and Narcissa if she ever touches any of us.

"About... what?" she yawns.

"You know."

She slowly shuts her eyes, "Know what?" she yawned again, raising her brows a second later as her eyes went watery. She lets out a huff, "The sex talk, but not fully. She's gonna learn the rest on her own and you're the one who's gonna tell her about sexting." She had to remind her, sounding like this is her millionth time to repeat herself.

"Oh...oh! Yeah." She nods and turned to me, "If you see a bottle of lotion in their picture, fucking block their ass. Red. Flag." She starts to explain. "If their room is a hot mess, don't reply and block'em."

My eyes turn to Narcissa and she was agreeing with every sentence she blurts out. She has a point with every little thing she said.

And then they showed me real dick pics.

Not what I was expecting.

Kinda horrifying.

I'd tell you about it but... No... It's a zero out of ten for me. How does a mushroom looking soft-becoming-hard thingy make a woman feel so good?

After that, Narcissa told me that I have to learn to rest myself and then I'll earn a woohoo celebration past your driver's test like cake for fucking someone for the first time. I might not wanna focus on my virginity whether I am or not or don't believe it, but I just hate how people just say that V word right in front of my face.

I'll just ignore that for a while.

On the next day, Zoe and Narcissa wasn't home when I woke up so, I went to a record store to get some music for this quiet apartment with Polly since she was still home with Daisy.

Queen and The Runaways seem like a great idea for jamming around the house. I might try something new this year

Or...

Elton John.

Yesterday after finding out about my family more from Harry, I went back to the studio and practiced with the band for the first time. Ashton just kept things slow and easy for us and he said that we'd get paid $500 for each show we have depending on what location. Zoe didn't think 500 dollars is cool. She said that because all four of us don't even know where we'd perform, how many times we will perform, how many people will be there etc. Ashton then said... this is exactly why we have a good manager which is him and he'll take care of it. It takes a lot of time and it might not be easy as we thought which is normal. Honestly I don't really care about the money we make, all I care is about me and the girls being happy with what we're doing as an early band. He said 500 because he thinks by how much money people will spend at venues, clubs or bars to listen to me and the girls perform, but at the same time we'll also have use that money for crew supplies along with the shows.