Till death Part 2

Start from the beginning

Ok, talk. Be mad, better to be mad than horny, "Since you're so keen on staying then let's talk. Tell me why you keep sneaking out"

"To see some friends, does it matter to you?"

Does she always have a knife on her? I guess that makes me feel better that I don't have to protect her. I really thought she was more...fragile. Makes me wonder what else she is hiding.

When I saw the old man he said her father was smart. I just didn't think she would be. Hell when I brought her into the house she just lazed about. She didn't even cook. She was basically for decoration.

"Are you listening to me!?" She pressed the knife in more. What grabbed my attention was her body lurching with the movement.

Don't move your hips like that. You should know better, "I need you to get off my lap"

"Or?"

"Or you're not gonna like it"

"Im the one holding the knife" she sneered

I don't think I've ever been this close to her. We barely share a space but she is on me. She always seemed so timid, "You really had me believe you weren't like this"

"What? Going to defend myself?"

"No, quite literally cut throat" I fight a chuckle

"Im sure you kill people every day"

Well she's not wrong, "Your point?"

"I need to know I'm safe"

"Im your husband. Aren't I supposed to be the one man you trust?" I set hands on her hips but quickly lift them again when the knife dug in.

"Not by choice. Arranged marriage"

I was told she was the one to even propose it. Don't even with that, "You still had to agree to it"

"Either way as far as I'm concerned you are a stranger"

"You live in my house-"

"Like a roommate"

She has quite the pair talking to me like this, "Lets settle down. Talk over a bottle of Soke"

"Soke yes, talk no"

"Movie?"

"I pick"

She drives a hard bargain but this is at least a step in the right direction, "Fine"

It was at the end of the film with 3 bottles empty I realised my mistake. She leaned against my arm next to me pawing at my chest, "Husband"

"Wife?" I look at her quizzically

"You're so pretty" she sighed

Pretty? She's definitely drunk, "You should get to bed"

"Don't tell me what to do" her hand grabbed me by the cheeks squishing them, "I am the lady of this house"

"You just said before the movie we are like roommates" I scoff swiping at her hand before she pulled it away

"Married roommates" she clarified hand back to my chest

She just keeps touching my chest. Its almost cute, "Like what you feel?"

"Are these things real" she mumbled

"Yeah, real as can be"

"You know you're cute?"

"Mhm" stroking my ego? She's gotta be completely wasted. To be fair I'm not far off either.