𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

ꕤ𝘀𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Smashes were heard, shuttlecock was passed back and forth, Hyeon-Jong and Coach Bae were standing on the sidelines, while Hyeon-Jong was in disbelief. Meanwhile, Coach Bae was used to it every day.

"All right, gather around." Coach Bae called out the two badminton players, Hyeon-Jong was eyeing them from time to time.

"Say hello. He's our new coach, Mr. Yoon Hyeon-Jong." Coach Bae stated gesturing his hand to the shocked Hyeon-Jong.

"That's enough for the surprise. Everyone, come out!" Hyeon-Jong said with a tense smile on his face while looking around like he's waiting for a person to jump right in front of him but there was nothing.

"He's our captain, Bang Yoon-Dam, he's pretty good." Coach Bae ignored him and introduce a handsome player beside him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Yoon-Dam bowed and shakes Hyeon-Jong's hand when suddenly he fishes his phone out in his pocket and moved beside Hyeon-Jong and pose beside him, Hyeon-Jong was confused he just pose and awkwardly smile.

"What was that?" Hyeon-Jong snaps out of trace questioning Yoon-Dam what was he doing.

He just bowed and moved from the side as he checks on his phone, "Gee whiz, will you look at this?" Yoon-Dam said and then pose.

BANG YOON-DAM, THIRD YEAR, TEAM CAPTAIN, AND ACE, A POPULAR KID, ADDICTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA.

Hyeon-Jong just looks at him up and down, then Coach Bae proceeds to introduce the other player, "And this is  Na Woo-Chan, he's a third-year too." 

"Annyeonghaseyo," Woo-Chan said and bowed, reaching his hand to Hyeon-Jong to shake but was startled when he was pulled and bumped their chest together.

Woo-Chan just realized what he did, "Ah, sorry about that." he said pumping his fist to his chest twice and kissing it and pose.

NA WOO-CHAN, THIRD YEAR, ADDICTED TO HIP-HOP AND HANDSHAKES.

Hyeon-Jong just stared and him with a surprised look, Coach Bae looks around like he was searching for another player.

"Lee Yong-Tae is late again." the head coach said when the door all of a sudden open revealing a short person with a large coat on.

"Director! Guys!" said the person and runs towards them, they look in that direction.

"Did you all eat?" said the person between in his pants, as Woo-Chan raises his hand and the person jumps just to high-five it.

LEE YONG-TAE, SECOND YEAR, FAN OF LEE YONG-DAE, A LOUDMOUTH, BADMINTON KNOW-IT-ALL.

As they look at Hyeon-Jong with smiles on their face, while Hyeon-Jong's face morphed into a disbelief one, tho they don't take it seriously.

૮ / / / ก ა

Whilst the boys play 2v1, the coaches watched them on the side looking at them with a blank look.

"So... how did you enter competitions with just three players?" Hyeon-Jong asks the other coach.

"Ah, w-we didn't" Coach Bae stuttered, "I mean, we couldn't. We couldn't enter team competitions for years." he corrected.

Hyeon-Jong looks at him, "When's the next one?" he asks when's the next team badminton competition.

"Haenam Sweet Potato Competition." Coach Bae answered his question, "It's a small regional competition, it's in a week."