𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

ꕤ𝘀𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

On the pitcher's mound, sharp eyes focus on the hitter, the crowds leaning forward on their seats, the hitter gulps nervously as the stare gives shivers on his spine.

Both hands on the front, right foot on the pitching rubber closing both eyes and take a deep breath, throwing the ball at a fast pace making the hitter confused, as he looks at the catcher, the catcher raising the ball, "Strike 3!"

The crowds yell in happiness, half of the crowds sat down defeated and in disbelief.

"Yoon Hae-Kyung made another hitter out!" the announcer said, people watching on the TV live cheers showing 3 strikes on the big screen on the field.

Giving high-fives, members of the South Korea National Team Baseball gave head ruffles to their female member showing big smiles as they gave big group hugs.

Yoon Hae-Kyung, a female South Korean professional baseball player, is famous in the sports world because of her cheetah throw (that's what netizens call it) cause she throws it like it was nothing but air.

Facing the head coach, he gave big hugs to every member of SNB when it comes to their only female player Hae-Kyung, they did their secret hands shake finishing it off with a slap on their backs.

"Yoon Hae-Kyung, you still surprise me every time!" Coach Yang said a big grin spread on his face.

"Eyy.. coach it was nothing, your training, and our teamwork is paying it off, right guys?" Hea-Kyung said facing the SNB members.

"YES COACH, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARK WORK!" they yell out in synchronization.

The coach laughed at it while gesturing Hae-Kyung to get the trophy, giving one last bow before running to the stage where their trophy is waiting.

Giving a bow holding the trophy close to her, ran back to the SNB team who was waiting for her for their group photo, giving their big smiles.

૮ / / / ก ა

"Hah... Can't you serve properly? Coach Jang was way better than you." the woman complain before getting into position.

"Ah... All right. Another one, coming up." Yoon Hyeon-Jong said getting another shuttlecock on the yellow basket beside me.

"Here you go," he whispered before serving it up.

The woman instantly smashes it, "Yes, that's it! You did great." Hyeon-Jong said grabbing another shuttlecock, in serving position before getting interrupted by the woman in saying, "Let's take a break."

He hits the ball, looking at the woman with a blank look, Hyeon-Jong sighs.

૮ / / / ก ა

Sitting on the bleachers, Hyeon-Jong zips his bag close while checking in his racket, when suddenly a ring of vibration comes through on his jacket's pocket.

Grabbing his phone he suddenly covers the whole screen with his palms, "Please... please..." he said while into a praying pose.

He intensely stares and flips his phone while slowly removing his palm to the right, "Ohh..." opening the app.

'MAPO SPORTS CENTER DEPOSIT 2,400,000 WON'

"Yes! yes!" Hyeon-Jong in happiness pumping his fist as he did his little cheer.

A figure suddenly plumps down on the sits beside him, "Wah.. Is it payday?" the person said, roaming his eyes on the gym. Yoon Hyeon-Jong looks at him with a blank look with a pout.