"But I wanted to be the first kiss," Jungkook sulks quietly, his voice barely above a defeated sigh.

"There are plenty of other firsts," Namjoon reminds him, trying his best to calm and cheer up the younger panther hybrid. Your mind, on the other hand, goes down the gutter rather quickly and you swear you almost choke on your saliva at the sudden intrusive thoughts.

"Here, you want a kiss?" Seokjin interjects, catching your attention once more. You watch with wide eyes as the eldest male steps forward, grabs onto the youngest cub by his shoulders, and plants a quick kiss on his lips. "There you go, petal. You got a kiss. Now, will you shut up?"

You're surprised by how nonchalant the sugar glider was about everything. But then again, it's not like they just confessed their love to each other, so it should be rather expected. However, it is your first time seeing any of the pack members initiate something more than cuddles and cheek kisses with each other - so you think your reaction is somewhat justified.

"C'mon, angel," Taehyung whispers softly before tugging you along back towards the room where the rest of the pack is still gathered. The tiger hybrid's grip on your hand is firm like he's scared that he'll lose you if he lets go.

Every now and then, you notice him taking a glance at you from the corner of his eyes. And when you finally make eye contact with him, he ducks his head down quickly as a light flush spreads across his cheeks.

"Why are you blushing so much now, Tae Tae?" you giggle, swinging your intertwined hands back and forth giddily.

"No reason," he mumbles just as the two of you round the corner of the hallway.

"Don't tell me you're going to get all shy on me now just because we kissed?"

"You know, if I recall correctly, weren't you being rather cocky when you first initiated the kiss, Kim Taehyung?" Jimin muses from where he's lounging across Yoongi's lap on the couch.

"Jimin," Taehyung hisses out of sheer panic.

"You can't blame us for eavesdropping, Tae. You know damn well how these walls are practically as thin as paper for us," Yoongi adds with a teasing smirk.

"Does that mean you can hear each other when you go to the bathroom?" you ask suddenly, the new thought honestly scaring you a little.

"Well, yeah," Hoseok nods casually. "But it's not like we listen to it. We've learned to tune out background noise.

"I am suddenly feeling very horrified," you chuckle awkwardly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Everyone uses the restroom. No need to be embarrassed," Yoongi shrugs.

"Why are you guys talking about using the restroom?" Namjoon asks as he rejoins everyone, Seokjin and Jungkook trailing a few paces behind the pack leader.

"Shouldn't you know because of your good hearing?" you ask, unintentionally coming off a little sassy. You bite your tongue the moment your last word leaves your mouth and your heart thunders in nervous anticipation, worried that Namjoon was offended by your rhetorical question.

"Sassy, are we?" the pack leader raises an eyebrow at you, making you duck your head to avoid his intense stare.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, I'm only teasing," Namjoon chuckles.

"Stop bullying her, Joon. Come sit with me, sunshine," Hoseok calls out for you, his arms open wide in a welcoming manner. You take a few steps towards the red panda hybrid, but with Taehyung's hand still intertwined with yours, the tiger hybrid ends up joining you so that you're sandwiched in between him and Hoseok.