Mina was honored, and she loved the fact that she would be in the same group as her friend, Min Yoongi....but....

Why?

Mina frankly felt slightly jealous of the three younger boys. At the short time they've spent together, she noticed that they were incredible at everything they did, and were always searching for more to do. Meanwhile Mina, she had decent vocals, and had neat looks.....but she couldn't rap, or dance.

And this was something that went through all of their heads. They just....couldn't understand why the female was in the team- She had a completely different vibe.

"Hyung!" Mina blinked, snapping out of her daze.

Yoongi and Hoseok turned their heads around, greeting the two, Hoseok with his usual sweet smile, and Yoongi with his usual calm face.

"Hi Namjoon! Hi Mina-ssi!"

"Hello Yoongi-ssi, Hoseok-ssi. How's practice going?"

"Pretty good. Hoseok here is a natural." Yoongi complimented with a small smile directed at the boy, who's smile got even bigger.

"No Hyung, it's all thanks to your advice." Hoseok replied humbly, as Yoongi patted his shoulder.

"Wow Hoseok-ssi! I'm happy to know that you've made such great progress! I'm sure that you'll be a pro in no time!" Namjoon expressed with a smile, Mina nodding in agreement.

And yet again....despite being truly proud of the boy, she felt insecure at the same time. Shaking her head, she pushed those unnecessary feelings back to the hole they crawled out from, before looking at them with a smile.

"Good job, Hoseok-ssi. So, Namjoon-ssi and I are gonna go out to grab a bite- do you two want to come with?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Can't. I have a few things to take care of."

Nodding, Mina turned to Hoseok who gave her a guilty smile, "Sorry....I think I want to stay and practice a bit more. Maybe next time?"

"Aww, don't be sorry, it's okay. Well then, we'll get going. Take care you two."

"Bye Namjoon-ssi! Bye Mina-ssi!"

"Bye!"

With that being said, Namjoon and Mina walked out.

It was quiet between them before Mina broke it.

"So....tell me a little bit about yourself, Namjoon-ssi."

"Well for starters, I'm from Ilsan....which you probably already know..." He paused, giving her a glance as she nodded in agreement.

"I....like the nature. I like going outside for walks and sometimes I make Yoongi Hyung tag along in order to get to know him better." He explained, his eyes shining in delight as a smile painted his face at the thought.

"Really? That's nice!"

"Yeah and....I guess I'm really into rap, and hip-hop. I do write songs as well."

Mina let out an appreciative noise, looking up at the male with wide eyes. "Wow you are so well-rounded! I'm impressed! Maybe you can show me some of your lyrics sometimes?" She finished with a cheerful and extremely contagious smile. Namjoon nodded with a smile, feeling grateful and happy for the compliments the girl gave him. "Of course! You can maybe even give me feedback on them sometimes!" He exclaimed, getting a chuckle and a nod from Mina.

The two conversed as they kept walking towards a nearby restaurant, which Mina led them to. The atmosphere around the two had gotten much more comfortable, and Namjoon found himself genuinely enjoying her presence.