"Ari, do you want this eggroll?" I'm not a fan of eggrolls but Ari loves them.

She nods and runs over to me with her hands out.

She takes it with the napkin. "Eat it at this table so you don't make a mess on the carpet. If you get thirsty you can have some of my drink." I open the straw and put it in the coke.

"Ok, thank you." She smiles and walks away to the other side of the coffee table.

"You're welcome." I smile. I'm so lucky to have an angel of a daughter.

"Now tell me what I missed." Aiko says.

"Well the first thing is I'm pregnant."

Her eyes squint in disbelief. "Do you and Kya not know what protection is?"

"We do, thank you very much. We used it in highschool, except for one time and I'm actually glad we didn't. Ari is my world. Also I'd probably be with a man." My face scrunches in disgust at the word.

Without Ari I wouldn't have had the excuse of not dating.

Aiko chuckles. "So you used protection this time and still got pregnant?"

I sigh. "No, actually we didn't use protection but I took the morning after pill the next day."

She laughs a bit louder this time. "You two have shit luck and are stupid, second child and your still in the closest."

I grin. "Actually I came out Saturday, so you can't call us stupid anymore. Bad luck, maybe."

Her eyes widen. "Shit, that's great. How did they take it?"

"My mom took it pretty well but my dad- I mean Michael called Kya a creature along with some other things."

She laughs. "That's stupid, but what do you mean Michael? You don't claim him anymore?"

"He's not my real dad. Apparently my mom had an affair with my uncle."

She gasps. "One of his brothers?"

"No, his sisters husband." I take a sip of coke.

"Shit, and you're ok? That's a lot to take in."

I shrug. "I mean it's not like Michael was ever really a dad to me, I guess I know why now but it hurt a little. I'm glad my mom is accepting but cheating isn't ok. I wouldn't want it to happen to me and Michael stayed with my mom while knowing she cheated on him so I have to give him credit for that but he's still an asshole to act like Kya and Ari aren't people just because they're intersex. I could go on and on about the many things that make him a bad person."

"At least he's not your dad, and that Elena bitch isn't related to you."

I chuckle. "True and I found out the reason she hates me and Kya so much is simply because she's jealous that people like us and basically because I'm a blonde and waste it by being a lesbian."

"She should be, you're hot and she's not."

I laugh and shake my head at her as I eat some more noodles. Ari stops in front of me. "I want noodles pwease." She opens her mouth in waiting.

I chuckle and give her some.

"More?" I ask when she gets done chewing, the sauce all over her mouth.

She shakes her head. "I just want a wittle bit." She turns around and drinks some of my coke."Let me wipe your face." I grab a napkin to wipe her face. After I wipe it she goes to play with Li and I turn back to Aiko.

"Tell me about your visit with your in laws, I bet that was fun." I smirk knowing she hates them.

"You know it sucked ass. Joseph's mom is such a bitch."

"What did she do this time?" I ask then take another bite of my noodles.

We talk about that until her and Li leave.

****
Kya's POV

Today I went to a different studio for a magazine shoot so I didn't walk with Malala. I got a text from Reece later than usual yesterday with the address of the studio. So I texted Malala to let her know I wouldn't be there today.

Right now I'm walking back home listening to Como la Flor.

My phone vibrates. I check it and see it's from Shane.

Shaney: We haven't talked for like a week how the fuck have you been? You can't get rid of me that easily.

That's an exaggeration it hasn't been a week because we talked about my interview.

Kya: Sorry, I've just had a lot going on and It's not like you texted me either.

Shaney: Because college has been kicking my ass thank you very much. I'm so glad it's my last year. I might move to New York so we can be closer.

I smile. He honestly should.

Kya: Please do.

Shaney: I'll think about it. Tell me what you've had going on.

I decide to just lay it all out for him.

Kya: It doesn't sound like a lot but Aurora is pregnant and she came out to her parents a few days ago.

I swear I blinked once and he's already replied with a paragraph.

Shaney: Doesn't sound like a lot my ass! That is a lot. I'm glad she came out finally but do you want another kid right now? I mean you both are still young. I can't believe you're just now telling me this. If I had a boyfriend and got him pregnant again you'd be the first to know.

I roll my eyes.

Kya: I'm actually happy, everything I missed with Ari I will get to experience with this new baby. I didn't tell you because it all happened in less than a week.

Shaney: Well, I'm glad everything is going your way, you deserve it.

I smile.

Kya: Thank you.

Shaney: No, I mean it don't thank me. Anyways I should probably get back to this homework.

Kya: Yeah you probably should.

Shaney: Fuck you.

I laugh and put my phone back into my pocket.

****

I enter the house and lock the door behind me. Aurora is sitting on the couch on her phone and Ari is on her lap with her tablet. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey beautiful." I walk to her and kiss her. She sighs against my lips as she cups my cheek in her hand.

"I want a kiss." Ari says making us pull away and giggle at the sight of her puckering her lips at us.

"I give you kisses all the time." Aurora picks her up and gives her a peck on the mouth.

Ari turns her head to me with her lips puckered. "Mamá too."

I chuckle at her cuteness and lean in to give her a kiss as well. She holds her arms out for me when I lean back. "I miss you."

I take her from Aurora. "I missed you too Mija. What did you do today?"

"I played LEGO's with Li."

"That sounds fun."