3. Sidharth Raichand

Presenting Sidharth Raichand
From the book 'Kissing A Devil'
Written by munsen12

"He Let me"

he tells me to breathe but i cant

he tells me to open my eyes but i
wont

he tell me to jump but i refuse
so i fall and he catches me

so he tells me to breathe and i take
a deep breathe

and he tells me to open my eyes

and he shows me the world !

By Stephanie Camacho.

~~

He is the badass gang leader,crazy yet cocky guy who made your heart pound everytime. How can you not like him, he is Sidharth Raichand, our Dear Devil in the end.

Let's read some more interesting facts about him!

~~~~

Q: can you tell something about 'the devil' which no one already knows on Wattpad?

A: Our Devil, Sidharth Raichand is a highly complicated character. There are different shades, many of which are yet to be revealed. I can tell you that the Devil has a lot of humor in him. He puts on a serious look but he can be funny. You might have seen a few glimpses of it in the story so far. And one more thing that no one knows till now is that he is actually a good singer. He has hummed in a few chapters but he sings well. He used to write in school magazines and sing during that time.

Q: how Did you come up with the idea of devil?

A: I was asked to write a story on the concept of the Mafia. I had read many such books where the protagonists were portrayed negatively. I wanted to create a character who puts on an image of a Devil but has goodness inside him. I had read about one real life gangster who helped poor people. This gave me inspiration to plan this story. Also I was going through some personal problems at that time. That pain I was going through helped me to write the emotional scenes.

Q: what was your first reaction when people began loving 'Devil' so much?

A: Every writer is happy when her/his story is appreciated. And I was fortunate that from the first chapter, it was well received by the readers. That helped me write better.

Q: what do you love about the devil?

A: Devil, Sidharth Raichand is my baby. I created him, so I love just everything about him. But if I had to choose one thing that I love about him, it would be his ability to love despite the hatred he had received all his life. I also love the way he expresses his feelings through his poems.

Q: what do you hate/ don't like about the devil?

A: I don't hate anything about him. How can I?

I feel nobody can hate anything about him. But he has negatives like he is short tempered and he reacts in the wrong way.

Q: would you prefer a guy like devil? Do you also fan girl over him?

A: Devil is love. Of course I would prefer to be with someone like him. We are very similar. I think we would have a gala time reading and maybe talk in poetry.

Devil has a serious fan following so I will stay away from the race. Who can stop herself from drooling over SR Ji? I feel he is irresistible.

Q: if readers can take one quality from 'devil' what should it be?

A: One quality that everyone should take from him is his ability to love unconditionally. Another quality is his goodness. He does good in spite of being in this line of business.

Q: Do your think Devil is overrated, as compared to your other characters?

A: No, I don't think the Devil is overrated. On the contrary, I feel his character is still underrated. I feel this story needs more exposure and this character more attention. (Call me biased, but I love him and want everyone to love him too.)

Q: besides devil, which character of your stories you love most?

A: I love all the characters of my stories. Still I have an extra soft corner for Rishab from Love to fall in love with you. He is another character who loves unconditionally despite suffering so much. And who doesn't love Sidharth Kapoor aka Sidhuram from Everything is Only for You. He is the picture perfect husband, obedient son, protective brother and a talented poet.

Q: if today, u re write the 'devil's Character, what would you like to change and why?

A: Devil is loved for what he is. So I don't think I should change anything.

Q: Any tips or msg from devil for his fan girls? (Wink)

A: Devil craves for only love. So shower him with it, he won't mind. But I can't vouch for Shehnaaz, she can turn into Sherni mode anytime. Stay safe but still send him love..

~~~

Warmest Thanks to Amrita for
giving this amazing interview. Truly
appreciate your hard work and
efforts and for writing this
beautiful Character!

We wish you all the very best!