I shook my head, not caring what they thought. When have I ever? I started humming an Ed Sheeran song as I grabbed a bottle of shampoo.

                Ten minutes later I was out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body standing in front of my closet, unable to decide what to wear. I let out a sigh before picking out a hot pink, off-the-shoulder top with “Infinite” written on it. I pulled on a black bra with matching panties before putting the shirt over my wet hair and onto my body. I selected a pair of white high-waisted shorts and looked to make sure you couldn’t see my underwear through them. “Check,” I said to myself.

                 I walked into my bathroom where I put on the slightest bit of makeup and dried my hair. I let it fall in loose, natural curls down my back. Lastly, I sprayed on my favorite perfume and grabbed my black Vans and backpack before walking out the door.

                “No, I called it!”

              “Are you sure? Because I’m pretty sure I heard my voice saying ‘dibs’ before yours!”

                I heard arguing as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Sam and Cameron were fighting over the last blueberry muffin. I chuckled to myself while dropping my backpack. Quickly I ran over to the counter, swiped the muffin, and bit into it.

                “What did you do that for?!” Cameron shrieked, “I was planning on eating that!” I licked my lips before shrugging.

   “Not my problem,” I replied with a mouthful of food.

                Sam laughed before wrapping an arm around my waist. “Actually, I was going to eat that.” He whispered into my ear. His voice gave me chills as I finished off the last bite of my breakfast.

                “Sorry babes,” I told them both just as my phone started ringing. “Hello?”

                “Cammei! I am in a crisis,” Amy screamed into the phone. I winced, her voice high and shrill.