Episode 1, (S1) part 4

Soren crosses his arms and waited for Callum to stop talking.

"Sorry, sorry. Won't interrupt again. Please... continue Soren." Callum said.

"I thought you would have got the hint sooner." Rayla laughed. With others joining in as well.

"The step-prince has never been good at anything," Soren snickered and got a slap on the back of the head from Viren.

"The art of defense is critical in sword-fighting." Soren said still with a look of boredom on his face.

He then jumped into action continuing on with his speech.

"Parrying is about angle, motion. anticipation... Misjudge your opponent and it's over. You ready?" Soren tapped Callum on the head with the wooden sword.

Soren then handed him the sword and Callum almost dropped it.

Rayla snickered and Callum pushed her playfully.

"Uh, I'm gonna have to say no." Callum said.

"Great. Let's do this." Soren said, getting ready.

"Parry, parry, parry... You're dead." Soren said, easily beating Callum in the long run.

"Parry, parry... You're dead. Parry... Dead." Soren said in a bored tone with the same bored expression. Obviously not wanting to do this.

"Really? Are you sure? Even if I was wearing the best armor?" Callum asked, obviously doubting his ability to protect himself.

"Yep," Sarai said, looking at Callum, as he blushed in embarrassment.

"Even if you were wearing the rarest legendary armor, forged by Sunfire elves... Super dead." Soren said.

" I'm terrible at this!" Callum said.

"Yes you are," Rayla agreed, with other elves silently laughing at Callum.

"Yep. But you have to practice anyway, because that's what's expected of a prince. Or a step-prince, actually." Soren said, with a slight snicker at the end.

"What?" Callum asked, obviously trying to prove himself wrong of what Soren said at the end of his sentence.

Sarai glared at Soren as well as Rayla for what he said about Callum.

"What?" Soren said, acting like he said nothing.

"Hey, your sister. She's gonna walk right into that-" Callum started to say, as he saw Claudia reading her book and about to walk into a tree.

"Shh." Soren said, obviously wanting his sister to walk in the tree.

"Claudia!" Callum shouted, getting Claudia's attention before she walked into the tree.

"You should've let her walk into the tree," Rayla groaned. And Callum noticed the slight jealousy in her voice that didn't go unnoticed by Runaan.

"Oh. Hi Callum!" Claudia responded looking up from her book that she was invested in. Probably about dark magic.

"You're no fun." Soren said to the prince, as he ruined his chance of embarrassing his sister.

"Is this new?" Claudia asks.

Rayla facepalmed at Claudia's question and so did Viren.

"Relatively new. It's only been there for 300 years. Hey, uh, can we try again? I think I can do it now." Callum said, so they started to re-try and Callum did a weird leg move, if that's what you want to call it.