iv | Sonder ❦ (3)

Start from the beginning

Tee just shook her head and looked back down at her book while Nia sat back and let her eyes wander around the room. She noticed a lot of familiar faces being as she was considerably popular.

Nia Bryant

Nia Bryant has been Taivon's best friend since the two were roommates their freshman year

Nia Bryant has been Taivon's best friend since the two were roommates their freshman year. Their relationship started off rocky as both girls were not used to having to share a space, but an altercation with their neighbors bonded them. The girls tried to corner Taivon in the bathroom, but luckily Nia had to pee so she entered right when they were about to jump Taivon. Nia didn't hesitate to defend her roommate, and they successfully fought off the other girls, winning the fight.

From that day forward they vowed to have each other's back through their college journey. But now they have each other back's for life.

"What you doing tonight? Vino wants to go bowling but I want you to come too." Nia asked, eyes still wandering the room.

Tee looked up and scrunched her face up. "Girl do I look like I wanna third wheel?"

Nia groaned dramatically, cutting her eyes at Tee. "Girlllll Vino and I are just friends, don't be like that. Come on! He'll pay for both of us."

"You're tripping," Tee snorted. "I'm good."

"Tee pleasseeee come you've neglected me for a week, the least you can do is come have fun with your best friend. I'm not some side hoe you can keep pushing off." Nia pouted, crossing her arms.

"You're so dramatic." Tee laughed, shaking her head. She knew if she didn't give in, Nia was going to annoy the fuck out of her. "If I go you're buying me some wings."

Nia waved her off and started looking around the room again. "You always using me for food hoe. Just make sure you're dressed by 8 and we'll pick you up."

"Yes mother." Tee joked and Nia flipped her off, just as somebody caught her eye.

"Damn I ain't never seen him before—who is that? He is fine as fuck!" Nia whispered loudly, forcing Tee's head to snap in that direction. She couldn't help but feel nosey.

Her eyes widened in surprise to see she was talking about Amiré. He was sitting alone a few tables over, on his phone with his AirPods in. Her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, thinking about how he told her he doesn't be on campus. "Oh that's just Amiré."

Nia looked at her quickly. "How the hell you know him? I've never seen that man before and I know everybody."

The memory of how they met entered Tee's mind, causing her to frown a little cause that day brought back bad memories.