Chapter 16: Nice Guy

Author
To all my viewers and supports of this book thank you so much for reading this book thus far! Special shout out to John_Laurens_is_gae_ you have been reading and commenting since the beginning so thank you so much for being an OG reader! Special announcement as well... I have a discord server! If you want to be apart of the story making process please join. https://discord.gg/nvPVcNaBrM

Draco P.O.V.

He... caught me?
"Hey there, you ok?" Oh. my. God. What did my ears just hear? His voice wasn't one that I heard before but it was almost hypnotising.

"Im fine...Uh...Wait... Name?"

"Giovanni. Giovanni Gold. And you are?"

"...Draco Malfoy..."

The students here still didnt know that my name had changed so I did want this stranger to either. If im quite honest, despite his good looks he looked sly.

Not wanting this conversation to continue, before he could ask anything else, I began to walk away. To my misfortune, I had tripped, faceplanting into the floor. Tho it was embarrassing, I looked back to see Giovanni smiling while trying not to laugh at the situation. Why did he look that good?!

 Why did he look that good?!

I turned bright red. Noticing that I did want to continue the conversation rn he said something and kissed my cheek that made my face burn brighter right before he left.

"Guess I'll see you later love. We can always continue another time." What this guy trying to do?

I called Hermione on the muggle phone I was given and asked her to stay with me in the ROR. It didn't take much time for her to get here. When she did I told her what happened aside from the incident that happened with Gold.

The next day shocked me. McGonagall had came to breakfast with the sorting hat to introduce a transfer student.

"Hello students. Please forcus your attention here as we introduce our new 8th year member, Giovanni Gold."

The sorting began and to my surprise, Giovanni was a Slytherin. Seeing the incident, Hermione sat next to me at a separate table from everyone else. Giovanni without a second thought walked over and greeted me. He sat with us and talked and Hermione seemed to like his company at the table. It didn't take long for all of us to feel the death glare coming from Potter.

He seemed rather upset that Giovanni was sitting so close. Giovanni and I seemed to uave all the same classes so we moved around together for the rest of the day. While getting glares from Potter everyone now and then.

A month of this went by and I got to learn more about Gio. Him and I were in some odd situations. He like Ron and I still had feelings for Potter despite being mad at him. Apparently him and Ron had dated before but they hadn't told anyone.

We decided we would come up with a genius plan but we need Hermione to pull it off.

Hermione P.O.V.

Draco and Gio had told me their situation and thr plan they had and I really wanted to help but under the condition they owed me later. Of course they agreed and we started to plan.

Gio and Draco would try to make Harry and Ron jealous. We set up a plan for them to fake date and try to get everyone back to their correct relationship.

I did have anything against Gio for dating Ron. Actually... I wanted them to help me get with Parkinson because she was apparently single now. Everyone's plan was set so we decided we'd start from tomorrow. Oh what a day thats going to be.