Chapter 14: Weasel problems

Author's note-
Hello! I am back with another chapter. A little incite, just for the sake of lack of confusion, Draco and Harry will only be using their story names "Juno" and "Hadrian" to get eachothers' attention and to show that the situation is serious. Enjoy, and feel free to now hate on Weasley, because I made him kind of a pest. YES! I. AVOID. SWEARING. enjoy! Also TW: statements will be made that is very triggering so read with caution.

Draco's P.O.V.

I skipped out on breakfast and now we had to go to class. and obviously it had to be the only class I had with the Weasel. Strange enough as today could have been, he just had to be the only person in that class with a free seat. Just my damn luck. "Malfoy, I suggest you break up with Harry you slytherin freak." I ignored him as best I could for the most part but he still aggrivated me. This lout kept going and wouldn't shut up! If I didn't know any better I'd think he was gay for me with the amount of times he called my name. The name didn't even matter to me, not like it was my name or problem anymore.

His insessed yapping annoyed me to no end! The class had ended and before anyone had the chance to approach me, I grabbed Hermione and ran. When we made it to my secret passage that I created to hide from everyone that, now only Hermione and I knew, she began.

"Uno Draconius Black! What was that for?!"

"Well, I would like to kindly ask you to control your boyfriend before I have to. All I hear is him badgering me to end my relationship and it's pissing me off."

"He's at it again!...Draco... I'm sorry but, I have no control over him, we kind of broke up."

"As proud as I am of you for breaking up with him, I'm concerned cause I know you love-"

"Loved. I found someone else and he is very gay even if he doesn't want to admit it. To whom I don't know and I dont wish to find out."

I was shocked. The twit was gay and for whom I don't know. With this new info I thought it would be best to just avoid him at all cost.

A WEEK LATER...

Why, why is following me! I left him and Potter to catch up for a week but he only spends breaks with Potter but other times he's just stalking me! I assume its because of how much he wants me to break up with Potter, but I didn't think he'd go that far!

It was disturbing but I tried to go back to my normal routine with Potter but he's always there. It didn't help that he had his entire attention to the point where he didn't notice me leaving. This went on for a while and it progressively got worse. 

It's been 2 whole months and nothing changed! In fact the situation got worse. I tried to tell Potter but he shrugged it off as just my imagination. I even reached the point of no longer talking to him. Even then Weasley still won't leave me alone!

"So Malfoy ready to break up with Harry yet?"

"Gee Weasel, with how much you've been following me people might start to assume your gay for me. "

"Who said I wasn't."

To be continued...