“I’m not human you said that yourself last time….so we’re over it’s for the best you have to understand” I put my hand on his cheek he pushed it away. I felt like my whole world was falling apart.

“Harry this can’t be the end of us….you promised” Tears started streaming down my face he came closer and put his hand on my cheek and whipped my tears away.

“Please don’t do this to me…. Don’t cry you’ll….” He didn’t even get to finish his sentence. Tears started streaming down his face. Tears. Hurt. Pain. I could feel his pain. I pulled him into an embrace I sobbed on his shoulder. “I’m in love with you Ella” He whispered. I didn’t think he had the guts to say it to me after all he has never loved anyone after his mother’s death.

“I’m in love with you too” I whispered back. I could feel him smiling. He wouldn’t make it if he has to worry about me now I understand it’s for the best I have to let him go. I pulled away and looked at his bright green eyes.

“You’re right” He gave me a confused look. “We have to break up it’s for the best I get it now”

“Are you sure about this?” He asked me.

“I’m sure you have to go the boys must be waiting for you go” He tried to come closer but I pushed him away.”Ella….Don’t be angry please you know I’m doing this for you”

“Just go harry good luck”

“But….”

“Just go leave me alone!” He just walked off and left me. He left me alone. I didn’t even say good bye to him.

“Idiot! Fuck why did I do that!” I heard the door open. It was Jessica. Great the only one who hates me.

“Can you try to keep it down!”

“And what if I don’t what are going to do about it?!” I walked inside past her inside and climbed to see from the window. He wasn’t there he left. It was too late. I sat on my bed well not mine actually and put my head in my hands. I felt the bed moved down next to me.

“It’s gonna be alright Ella” It was Maya.

“No it’s not gonna be alright. We broke up!”

“Why?”

“He said that it was for the best cause we are both scared of losing each other”

“But even if you break up did he seriously thought that you wouldn’t care about him anymore?”

“That’s exactly what I told him then we confessed that we’re in love with each other but then I ruined it and I broke up with him and pushed him away I know I’m an idiot!”

“Yes you are why did you do that?”

“I don’t know I felt like I was holding him back” I wasn’t thinking straight when I pushed him away or when I told him to go away I didn’t mean I have to go after him.

“I have to go after him Maya I should’ve let him go by himself!”

“But you promised”

“I just said I promise I didn’t say I promise that I wouldn’t follow him” I winked at her and got up.

“And how are you gonna find them”

“I don’t know” I sighed and sat back down again this is ridiculous.

“Um I have heard something” I looked at her.

“I overheard harry telling where he was going to Louis I was going to see him but I stopped to listen”