Episode 5: Rain and Tears

╔ ——————————————— ╗

╚ ——————————————— ╝

[God Eater Resurrection OP - Over the Clouds]

After finishing the training mission with Sakuya from the Wailing Plains and clearing out Cocoon Maidens, they soon return back to the base. Back at the Den where Noriel and Harriet are at the waiting table, having a cup of coffee and a tray filled with biscuits.

"Please Noriel, just don't do such reckless or crazy stunts next time." Harriet fidgetly shakes her coffee after hearing Noriel's training mission.

"Harriet, come on." Noriel said slightly annoyed by Harriet's overprotective side. Why always sickly worried about me so much?"

 Why always sickly worried about me so much?"

"Because I always care for you." Noriel was flustered when Harriet said it and covered his face from blushing.

"Hey, cut it out!"

Both Harriet and Noriel heard a voice coming down the ground floor, the voice turns out to be Kota is fighting with Shun and Karel who are making fun of him for being a rookie.

"Noriel, isn't that your friend?" Before Harriet could say as Noriel got up from his seat and went downstairs to confront them.

"Stop treating me like a kid!" Kota said with an irritated look.

"Look at you, you're not even ready to be a God Eater. You'll just chicken around when the Aragami is around." Shun laughed snobbishly while Karel smirks, acting like a smug-know-it-all prick.

"Said two chickens who got their butts saved from the plane." They turned their heads to see Noriel, who was a bit sulky in disgust.

"Noriel?! It's not what it looks like." Shun tried to make an excuse but Noriel wasn't having it, he knew that Shun was lying.

"Do I look stupid enough to believe that. You're making fun of Kota just to boost your ego because you're better than him."

"Oh shut it nagging brat." Karel muttered, referring to Noriel.

"Who said I was a nagging brat." Noriel said quietly, narrowed his eyes at him. Karel felt his heart stop and fell from his stomach.

"Look I have no time for this, but you better be careful what you say or else you'll end up like a chicken." Noriel warned as he grabbed Kota on the shoulder, away from the two.

"Don't listen to what those guys say." He then comforted Kota to make him feel better. The two sat next to Harriet.

"Harriet, this is Kota, my new friend I met a week ago." Noriel introduced Harriet to Kota, she waved at him but he didn't reply back as if he's deaf.