Episode 1: A Dream To Remember

"I've always thought our God is our savior, our creator, and we believe in him, ...it's a lie. God abandoned us, his creation, and left us nothing but destruction and chaos, leaving us his final creation that led to the extinction of humanity... The Aragami. Those so-called "Gods" are nothing but monstrosity beasts ravaging over humanity, making an apocalyptic war, devouring anything on their path, and we believed our lives would come to the end. But I still carried hope that someday we will see a peaceful world once more."

A sound of waves rolling in the sand, filled with gentle clouds over blue sky followed by a breeze from the ocean

A sound of waves rolling in the sand, filled with gentle clouds over blue sky followed by a breeze from the ocean. In the distant island stands a figure watches afar while the tide washes beneath. It was covered in an old ragged cloak obscuring the face, covered in cuts of blood all around the white cloth. The figure was mesmerized by the scenery, revealing his scarlet red eyes reflected the sun.

"The waves, the winds, the sky." He reached out his right arm to feel the wind. "It's simply... beautiful, this is the world once before."

As he stared at the blue sky as his thoughts came and went in his mind over and over again, the hooded figure didn't notice something on the other side. There are three people standing in the shallow waves while watching the sunset, one of them is a young girl dressed in a white summer dress when she notices the hooded figure before pulling out her hand.

"Take my hand."

"W-what?" Hesitating from the girl's offer at first, the hooded figure looked at the girl. Her face is covered by a straw hat only revealing a warm smile. As he was about to hold her hand until a large tidal wave came straight towards them. The last two people reached his hand to the hooded figure as if waiting for him to join.

"Come with us, so we can see the world again." They echoed in unison as the tidal wave thundering grew larger in size, completely unaware of the danger surrounding. The hooded figure rushed to warn them before the waves. It was already too late as the waves swallowed them whole, everything went dark as the vision began to lose sight and tried to speak only the sea silence from speaking. At his last moment, he looked at the same girl in white dress next to him who held hands together.

"Bring back the world and make everyone smile again."