Milk

(A/N: this chapter is amongst the strangest I've written. You've been warned.)
Dream's POV
I sat on the bed with George. We were just on our phones, sitting in silence. I looked at the time; it was around noon.
"I'm gonna get some cereal, want anything?" I asked George.
"No thanks I'm good." He said, eyes glued to his screen.

I got up and poured some cereal in a bowl. I got the milk out of the fridge and immediately spilt it all over the floor. I looked at the spill feeling anger towards everything.
I'm so goddamn stupid!  Stupid milk! I didn't want you anyways! Who spills an entire fucking full carton of milk?! George will leave you in this milk stained cabin now! Way to go idiot!
I had to get these thoughts under control, but first the spill. I got an entire roll of paper towel and dried the mess on the floor. Then I looked at my bowl of cereal and felt an overwhelming amount of sadness. You shouldn't have poured that. You knew you would fuck it up and you poured it anyways. You knew that milk has a tendency to wobble you should have took precautions. George has the right to leave you. I shook my head.
What's wrong with me? It's just a bowl of cereal and some milk! I feel tears welling behind my eyes.

I slump back to the bedroom, paying attention to my breathing and scratching at my arms.
"George?" I said, standing in the doorway.
"Yeah?" He said and put his phone down.
"I spilt the milk..." I tried to say more, but I ended up crying instead. I hid my face in my hands.
"Clay?" George asked, unsure of what to do.
"I don't know what's wrong with me!" I yell through sobs. George gets up and takes my hands off my face.
"Come back to bed. Let's talk this out." He said calmly and led me to the bed. I avoided looking at him. I can't.

"Don't leave me please." I beg and George laughed slightly.
"Who says I'm gonna leave you?" He asked and I took a breath.
"You don't deserve me." I said and George angled my face towards him.
"This isn't the problem. Go back to the milk." George commanded.
"I poured my cereal then wasted a full carton of milk." I said. George took a breath.
"Did you pour the milk on the floor, or spill it?" He asked calmly.
"Spilt."
"Then Clay, it's not your fault. Accidents happen. Did you clean it up?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said and George smiled.
"You don't have to apologize. You were having an anxiety attack." George said. I raised my eyebrows.
"What kind of rich person bullshit is an anxiety attack?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.
"It's when you feel angry or sad for like, no reason." He explained and I nodded.
"So how do I turn it off?" I asked with tears still pouring.
"Well you don't turn it off, but you can try to distract yourself." George said and I nodded.
"Okay distractions. That is what I need." I say and continue looking at the floor. After a bit I hear George.

"Speaking of milk, did you know men can lactate?" George asked. I looked up in shock. I was definitely distracted.
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah. It takes a lot of sucking, but it's true." George beamed and the confusion didn't leave me.
"How do you know this?" I laugh.
"I can know things!" He defended. Making me laugh.
"Well screw this anxiety attack, I want to see if that's true now!" I joke and George took off his shirt.
"Be my guest." He said.

I pushed him gently on his back and started sucking at his left nipple.
"Like I said, it needs a LOT of sucking." George reminds me.
I kept going then I brushed my tongue against it, earning a moan. I smiled against him and kept brushing his nipple with my tongue, earning a moan every time.
"Clay~" I hear George moan. As I'm sucking I take his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. I pull his member out and pump my hand.
"More~" I hear him moan and I used my other hand to take his boxers off completely. I pulled my pants and boxers down to my thighs and lined up with him.
"Do it~" he dared and I thrusted in.

I swirled my tongue around his nipple then continued sucking again. Meanwhile I took my length in and out of him at a decently slow pace.
He moaned underneath me, burying his hands in my hair.
I looked up at him to see his bright red face smiling back, then his eyes rolled back and he came on my shirt.
I didn't even care, I kept sucking and thrusting into him. I will get this milk if it's the last thing I do. I feel myself building and sped up. George arches his back and grips my hair, earning a moan and blush from me.
"Clay~" I hear him moan, making me cum.

I suck at his nipple a bit longer, just as I was about to give up, I felt it. A warm liquid filling my mouth. I took it all in my mouth and sat up. Seeing him leak slightly. I swallowed it. Definitely guys breast milk. I looked at George in awe and he smiled.
"See I told you." He said and rolled out of bed.