Stalker

Dream's POV
I couldn't think at all. I knew that even if I swept the entire cabin, I would still be paranoid that he was here. Furthermore, I'm not only worried about me this time; he knows about George and will probably attempt to hurt him.
I stuck a gun in my back pocket, just in case. I got into the car and drove a few blocks away from a motel with George by my side. We walked to a nearby shopping centre and disguised ourselves in the bathroom, before coming out and walking to the motel.
The easiest way for us to lose him is to disappear completely.
"Clay." I heard George say on the way to the motel.
"What did I say about talking?" I whispered back. When we finally got to the motel I checked us in and asked to be unregistered(A/N: sorry for popping in, but this IS an option at ALL motels if you are trying to run from someone. Stay safe kids.)
When we were finally in the room and all the exits were secured I finally told George to relax a bit.
"Finally." He said and I sat in a chair, constantly glancing at the door. "Who is it?" He asked me.
"He's a guy I used to work with. I didn't mind working with him, until I got to know him better." I started. A faint voice in my head crept out; he's watching right now!
I kept my suspicions high.
"What happened between you two?" George asked me with fear in his eyes.
"Most of the criminals I worked with were from low income households or were trying to make a difference in the world. All robin hoods and starving families." I explained.
"Well that doesn't sound too bad."
"He wasn't one of them." I see George's eyes go wide, "well who is.. he?"
"He came from a stable background, kinda like you. His entire family came from old money, and they all got along. If he had just lived his life as is, he could have been happy."
"Sensing some projection." George said and sat on the end of the bed, now fully absorbed in my story.
"I was doing a stakeout with him. We were talking about why we were robbing banks with the rest of the crew; I said I did it for my family, he said he did it for sport." I shift uncomfortably, hoping he wasn't listening somehow.
"Clay?" Georgie snapped me back.
"He always gave his share to someone else in the group. He never wanted to provide, he wanted to see how far he could go." I glanced at the drawer I stashed the gun in, "it's too dangerous to be here." I say.
"Clay, we are fine. He probably doesn't know where we are."
"He knows." I say and George gets up and puts his hands on my shoulders.
"If he knows where we are, then why isn't he threatening us anymore. Don't you think he would at least send us an ominous message somehow to scare us?"
"We ditched our phones. I don't know if I took enough precautions to.." I trailed off and closed my eyes hard to stop the tears. George sat in my lap and put his arms around my neck,
"You don't need to protect me all the time." He purred, "maybe this is what he wants."
"Hah.." I laughed and opened my eyes, still glossy with tears, "he wants you to sit in my lap and comfort me?" I joked.
"No. He wants you to panic until you get yourself killed." He said and I took a breath.
"That's a good point." I said still piecing it together.
"If you're really that paranoid, we can get out of this place." I hugged him.
"No.. I'm okay now.. thank you." I said and he pulled back.
"Don't forget you still owe me a reward." He said and I smiled, picking him up and standing out of the chair.
"Don't worry, I have not forgotten." I say and sat him gently on the bed.
He chuckled and held the sides of my hips, slowly bringing me to him.
"Clay, I know this may not be the time, but... can you..?" He trailed off and lowered his head, unable to finish his thought, "never mind." He said and I raised my eyebrows.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I just... I need a distraction." He said finally and I sighed.
"He could be watching."
"I don't care. It's nothing he hasn't seen already." He replied. I gave in, hating how much I've lost control.
"Okay." I said and he smiled big, moving his hands to the button on my pants and undoing it.
"Clay?"
"Hm..yeah." I said not fully focused.
"I need your full attention." He said and I gave him a shocked look.
"Look who's needy today." I said and he bit his lip, "I would love to screw the ever-loving shit out of you George. I love hearing you scream for me, but I can't."
"It's fine, we can just suck each other for now."
"You will remain silent. If you get killed because of something like this, I will never forgive myself." I say and he takes my dick out, bringing it to his mouth.
"I like high stakes." He said and licked it. I swallowed my moans. I let him do whatever he wanted to for now. He licked as much of my shaft as he could before coming up and putting the tip at his lips and looking at me. I remained completely silent and nodded my head, feeling my dick go into George's throat.
I wanted to press harder and make it go deeper, but I restrained myself. I took a breath and felt his hands on my sides again, trusting my hips into him. Put a hand over my mouth and came in his throat. He pulled back and swallowed then coughed a bit.
I covered his mouth and pushed him back on the bed, laying on my side next to him and keeping my hand tightly over his mouth. I brought my hand to his waistband and pulled it down a bit until his already hard member sprung out. I spit in my hand and brought it to his shaft, rubbing it gently up and down.
I kept my eye contact with him and did not part. He tried to swallow his moans like he did my load, but a couple escaped into my hand. I gently parted my lips and looked him up and down as I sped up. His moans getting more frequent, but luckily not louder. He cums into my hand and heavily breathes afterwards. I smile once he's done and got up, pulling him up as well to wash ourselves.

It was much later, George had gone to sleep. I sat in my chair once again. I finally heard a rustle at the door and gripped my pistol tightly. I saw him.
"Hello Dream. Long time no see." The man smiles and aims his own gun at me. I took the safety off and said to him,

"What are you doing here Techno?"