Story 2: From A Weakling To A Champion Trainer

(Story Info)

Potential Cover:

(In Production)

Title: From A Weakling To A Champion Trainer
Crossover: (Multiple Franchises = Not Fully Set In Stone, feel free to give suggestions)
- Pokemon
- RWBY
- My Hero Academia
- Highschool DxD (Maybe)

Category: (Male Pokémon Trainer Reader X Crossovers)
Full Description: (Y/N) was just a infant when he was adopted into a family that took no mind to him for all of his life. He was bullied all the time at Signal Academy; his only friend was a younger boy: Denki Kaminari. But one day, some thing changed his life; on the way home, (Y/N) found 2 egg that eventually hatched, one into a blue frog with foam around it's neck and the other into an orange lizard with a flame on the end of it's tail. Finding these two creatures eventually resulted in (Y/N) being transported to another world. Now with these 2 creatures he will be aspire to be the best Pokémon unlike anyone else.

Chance Of Making This Book: High
A/N: This Story takes place in the Pokémon Reboot universe; which is the same as the 2017 Pokémon Movie I Choose You (Movie 20). My reasoning for this is so that the Main Character goes on some of the adventure that ash went on. And the reader's journey will start in Kalos. Also I have changed the minimum required age to be a Pokémon trainer from 10 to 13. Below is a bio.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 10 (When arriving in the Pokémon universe), 13 (When he starts his journey as a trainer)
Personality (When arriving in the Pokémon universe): Scared, fearful, hesitant
Personality (at the starts of his journey as a trainer): Calm, Compassionate, intellectual 
Appearance: (Vote for Which one you want)
Option 1

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)Age: 10 (When arriving in the Pokémon universe), 13 (When he starts his journey as a trainer)Personality (When arriving in the Pokémon universe): Scared, fearful, hesitantPersonality (at the starts of his journey as a trainer): Ca...

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3