"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya-san asks worriedly and I glance over to him before back to Aizawa-sensei "With that many, even if you can erase their quirks.. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk" I sweat-drop 'He really knows his stuff..' I think awkwardly.

"A frontal battle is.." he looks down in worry, Aizawa-sensei looks over his shoulder at him "You can't be a hero with just one trick" Midoriya-san looks up with widened eyes. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen" he says and continues walking.

He grabs his scarves and jumps down the huge flight of stairs, it's nothing I haven't seen before but I'm still worried about him, I don't know if he's strong enough or not.. after all I still don't know what a pro hero is.

I shift in my spot nervously as I watch Aizawa-sensei capture all the demons with his cool scarf like thing and erasing all their quirks.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he's hiding his eyes with his goggles, you can't tell who's quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together." I listen in on the handy-man's rambling, hiding in the shadows "I see. I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them" he scratches his neck and I look at him slightly confused 'what's his problem with pro heroes? He's not a demon or anything.. just a regular person..'

I look from your spot over to where the students were, only to sweat-drop when I see them already racing for the entrance, leaving me and Midoriya-san behind 'Wow.. they really forgot about us, huh?' I go dot-eyed.

Luckily, Iida-san stops "This isn't time for analysis!" he yells to Midoriya-san, still not seeming to notice me "Hurry up and take shelter!" with that Midoriya-san starts running towards Iida-san, only to stop in his tracks.

He turns my direction "Kocho-chan!" Midoriya-san yells "Come on!" he gestures me to come with, I shake my head and frown, pointing uncomfortably to the sun. He widens his eyes probably remembering now, he turns to Iida-san "Iida!? What do we do? She'll literally die in sunlight!" Midoriya-san yells worriedly.

I look over to them "Hmphphp!" I get their attention from my 'calls', I shoo them away, gesturing with my hands for them to go. Midoriya-san looks at me with a mix of nervousness and worry, "Are you sure, Kocho-chan?" I nod "Hm!" he spares me one last glance before running towards the gate also.

I look over to see Aizawa-sensei handling the villains quite well and I look back over to the entrance, only to see the same purple portal appearing on the ground. I frown at it as some weird purple gas comes out of the portal, startling the other students.

"Nice to meet you" The gas speaks to the students, seemingly not noticing me at all "We are the League Of Villains" he introduces and I look at him blankly. "It may be presumptuous of us, but we invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School" you go blank at his formal tone 'huh?'.

"In order to have All Might, the Symbol Of Peace, take his last breath." The students look shocked at what he said "I believe All Might should have been here" he queries. "Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play".

I watch in slight shock as Kirishima and Bakugo-san lunge at the gas villain, a big explosion covering the area from what I assume to be Bakugo-san's quirk. Once the smoke clears I see Bakugo and Kirishima-san staring at the gas-guy "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you could do it?" Kirishima-san exclaims.

As the smoke clears from where the gas-guy is I watch as he forms into a more humanoid body, having some weird metal thing on his neck "Oh dear, that's dangerous" he sighs.