But Issei was not here to take criticism to heart, as he than shouted at the Artist who has no Soul inside of him at all.

"Shut your mouth up, you weakling! You had humiliated Rias and made her get in trouble. I am going to make sure that you pay for what you have done to her!"

But Ink than spoke back to Issei, as he is clearly not in the mood to hear his words during his petty anger issues right now, as he than spoke back.

"Issei, you and Rias did this to yourselves. I was not the one that had to start that right, you did. I gave you both a chance to walk away. In fact, I should say that the person you should be angry at is with yourself. After all, you wanted to fought me and always liked to hurt me in the first place, acting the same way as the villains do. And you have already gotten yourself in trouble through lying to the whole city. So all the events that have happened, please the struggles that you had to go through, the bad reputation that you had to be given, it was all by your hands, and your hands alone. While I...I have it be the one, to fix the mess that you and your friends have made. And now...here you are, making even more messes that I have to fix, due to the damage that you are now causing."

This finally pushed Issei to the edge, as he shouted out to Ink.

"SHUP UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP AND DIE!!!"

Issei than launched himself at Ink, as he than tried to attack him and hopefully snap his neck to kill him.

But Ink was not going to allow that to happen, as he than avoided the attack from Issei by changing into his black paint form to avoid getting hurt badly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But Ink was not going to allow that to happen, as he than avoided the attack from Issei by changing into his black paint form to avoid getting hurt badly. He than changed back to his physical form, and began to attack by launching sharp paint bones at Issei Hyoudou. And unlike all forms of paint, these ones were able to pierce into the Scale Mail armor of Issei's Balance Breaker Form. Seems like beating Ink is not going to be as simple as he would expect. This caused Issei immense pain, as he than landed on the ground, and got extremely hurt by the very painful crashing of his body, due to the thrusters on his back being damaged by the other paint bones that Ink had shot at him. Issei than struggled to get up from the ground, as Ink landed onto the ground with his 2 feet. Ink looks very unimpressed, as he than spoke out to the Red Dragon Emperor.

Ink glared at the Red Dragon Emperor, it rather as he would like to call Issei, the Lustful Dragon Emperor, due to his very disgusting habits at what he does to the females. Ink swears that if Issei tries to wind Akitsu, by the time he finds her, he is going to shove his Paintbrush up Issei's ass. And the way that he will do it is going to be extremely painful for the Red Dragon Emperor, as the Paintbrush that Ink carries, despite the way it looks, is much more powerful than it lets on, and is not made out of the normal wood used in normal paintbrushes. He glared at Issei, as he than spoke out to the Red Dragon Emperor, with disgust present in his voice, directing at the Red Dragon Emperor himself.

"I already have something busy to deal with, you failure of a Dragon Emperor, and they do not involve you. Stay out of my way, and I will bring you back to Rias without anybseriousninjures left inside of you."

The Soulless Artist and the Guardian of the Doodle Sphere (Union Academy x Ink)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें