Ink sighed, as he than stood up from the ground. He than spoke out to himself, as he clearly should not waste any sort of time watching the view that is before him. He than looks at his scarf, and the name, Akitsu, is on the scarf. He wrote it, so that he can be able to remember her name. He hates that he has such a terrible memory, being born like that, but there is nothing that he can do. After all, it was the fault of the one that had created him in the first place, for abandoning his world, as well as Ink himself and his brother and his friends inside of a blank white void. How he hates to be alone, how he hates a void that is of a white color. Wel, he does not mind the color on clothing and his hair, sure. But he does mind it when it involves a location of some kind, or a pocket dimension. He clenched his fist at the thought of it, but he does not let it get to his head, as he has much more pressing problems to deal with right now. He cannot deal with his personal past right now, as that is the past. He needs to focus on the 'now' that is happening to him at this very moment.

Ink sighed, as he looked at his Paintbursh, as he than looks back at the city that is shown before his eyes.

He than spoke out to himself

"Akitsu. I'm going to come and find you."

Ink than steps back, and prepares to try and find her. But unfortunately, this moment was interrupted by an unwelcome guest in his time to search for the Sekirei of ice.

"Hey, you little bastard!"

Ink turns around, and he saw first that is covered in red, scaly armor, as it nearly attacked his face. Ink raised his paintbrush, and defended, as he was launched off of his feet, and used his powers to fly back down towards the ground, without a scratch. Ink stood up from his crouching position, as he looked up to see who it is that has attacked Ink. Above, a large degree rumored person came down, and crashed onto the ground, creating a very powerful shockwave in front of Ink. Ink than covered his face with his arms, as he protected his face from the debris that it's trying to get in his eyes. When he looked, the debris cleared away, and the attacker was revealed before the Guardian of the Alternate Universes.

 When he looked, the debris cleared away, and the attacker was revealed before the Guardian of the Alternate Universes

Ink sighed, as he puts his hands on his face, and he spoke out to the Red Dragon Emperor.

"You clear have not learned from last time, haven't you? I beat you once before with someone helping me, and now here you are trying to make an attack on me right now, without any of your friends helping you."