12. Addictive obsessions

Start from the beginning

How adorable

I'm your friend's house

Who's house?

Jeno's house.

Lucky me, I'm around the corner

Don't touch any of them

Lucas is here as well by the way

He's all bark and no bite

Also

Jeno came at me so I had to put him in his place

I'll fucking kill u

Aww, hurry up you've got me all excited now

I won't be able to keep my hands off them if you take too long

Shut ur mouth n tell Renjun to open the door

Sure thing darling

-----

Mark sees the familiar silhouette at the door and sighs as the door opens.

"It's actually you!" Renjun smiles. "Don't be so happy, one of you is probably gonna die soon" He walks past Renjun. "Where are they?" He asks. "In the living room..." He mutters. Mark nods and makes his way into the living room. Yuta had been tied to a chair... so how did he message Mark?

"Oh, Mark~ you're here" Yuta gasps, a beaming smile on his face. "How the fuck did you message me if you're tied up?" He asks. "See? he does care about me," Yuta says smugly causing Mark to roll his eyes. "Shut up, that is questioning not caring" He scoffs. "I made an agreement that I'd be tied up if they let me in," Yuta says with a smile and Mark raises a brow. "What?" He asks, baffled. "I'll tell you what happened," Jeno says. "Me and Lucas were looking around the area for him and we saw him, followed him and waited for him to come back out of someone's house. When he did, we tried to jump him-"

"Are you two fucking nuts?! Why would even think that would work?! do you know who the fuck you're dealing with?!" Mark throws question after question at the two boys who hung their heads in shame. "It was Lucas' idea..." He says. "Lucas you're a fucking idiot" He shakes his head. "What happened?" Mark asks and Jeno sighs. "We learned it the hard way, well... I did because I tried punching him for a second time but I was too slow" He sighs and Mark shakes his head.

"So it was you who-"

"Shut the fuck up" Mark growls and Yuta frowns.

"You're a fucking idiot too, did you get hurt?" He asks Jeno who nods. "A bit yeah," He says, trying to hide the bruises on his neck from Yuta's fingers. "I saw the bruises," Mark says and Jeno, removes his hand sighing.

Mark makes his way up to Yuta who looks up at him with a smile. "It's been a while since we've been so close like this hasn't it, babe?" He chuckles and Mark slaps him as hard as he could and Yuta gasps. "You've gotten stronger, that felt great" He laughs and Mark rolls his eyes. "Don't you dare ever lay a finger on my friends again," He growls at Yuta.

"Anyway carry on," He says to Jeno. "Uh... and then I was kinda out of it since then... um... I don't really remember the rest" He says and Mark looks to Lucas. "Uh..." Lucas stammers and Yuta sighs. "He's embarrassed to admit he got scared and invited me here to talk it out so he wouldn't get his ass beat but then you messaged and then that one messaged you for me" He explains nodding towards Jaemin.

"WHY HIM?!" His eyes widen. "Oh my god, you better not have read through the other messages or I will seriously kill you, Na Jaemin," He says to Jaemin who pouts. "Why don't you two just kiss already?" He whines and Yuta smirks. "Come on Mark~ it's not like we haven't already"