12. Addictive obsessions

Start from the beginning

"Where's Mark?" Lucas asks. "At home, why?" He lies, he knew Mark had probably gone to one of their houses to cry to them and they'd come out to hunt for him just to end up dead. Oh he was such a backstabber. "Liar" Jeno says, crossing his arms, trying to look intimidating but Yuta was enjoying this show. The two boys were absolutely adorable to say they were the strongest in the group. Clearly not stronger than him though, they had to show off their strength. Seems they don't want to fight if they're trying intimidation tactics but surely after the first time, they should've learned their mistake.

The man in front of them shouldn't be fucked with.

"Then where is he?" Yuta asks. "He's at Johnny hyung's, he rang us and asked us to find you," Jeno tells him and he chuckles. "Cute, didn't you know that means he wants you dead?" Yuta asks, shivering from the fear emmitting from the boys. He couldn't kill them just yet. They looked too fun to just kill off so quickly. Especially Jeno...

"Jeno dear-" He extends his arm but Jeno is quick to slap it away. "Don't fucking touch me" He spits, causing Yuta to giggle. "Mind if I keep your friend here? he's so adorable, I won't be able to keep my hands off him" He asks Lucas who looks at him with utter disgust. "Stay away from him you fucking pervert," He says and Yuta rolls his eyes. "Oh, the insults, such low insults, want me to teach you some good ones?" Yuta asks in a kind tone to completely throw them off... and it worked. The boys look at him with confusion. "I'll take that as a yes-" He says but is cut off by a punch to the jaw, knocking his cigarette out of his mouth and sending him a few steps back. He must've bitten his tongue during the punch judging by the blood pooling in his mouth. He stands straight and spits the blood out onto them, quicker than they could react causing him to laugh at their disgusted faces. They were like children seeing a worm, it was an enjoyable scene for him.

Enraged by this, Jeno jumps forward to punch Yuta but Yuta smiles, grabbing him by the throat and slamming him down to the floor, a foot on his chest to stop him from getting back up.

"Come on Lucas, where'd your lion-like confidence go?" He asks, cocking his head to the side and Lucas gulps. He'd lost all confidence seeing Jeno be thrown down so easily by a man who looked like he'd have trouble lifting a child, never mind a fucking adult who was built like a brick wall. Lucas thought he might be able to use his height as an advantage but seeing Jeno struggling to get up from just one blow caused him to doubt every ounce of strength he had. Yuta looked like he wouldn't- no, couldn't hurt a fly. It baffled Lucas to see the scene in front of him.

"Well... okay, didn't want to fight you two anyway. Was that all you came for?" Yuta asks as he helps Jeno up, who was struggling to stand which shot Lucas' confidence down even further. To Yuta, Lucas just looked like a Tiger cub, scary because of the look but in reality, he was useless, there was nothing he could do. Jeno seemed like a Samoyed pup, trying to protect his friend but like Lucas, he was useless.

"I'll take that silence as a no, what's on your mind?" He asks Lucas who gulps. "Um... d-do you think we could s-sit down for a bit and talk?" Lucas stammers and Yuta chuckles. "Of course, no need to be afraid to ask," He says, knowing that it hurt Lucas' pride that he was actually scared of Yuta. "Who's place is closer?" Yuta asks and Lucas points to Jeno. "Okay, let's go," He says, gesturing for Lucas to lead the way and he nods.

-----

Mark sighs and looks at his phone. He wanted to message Yuta, he missed him already, which pissed him off big time. He missed Yuta. How vile of thing to do.

-----

Yuta <3

06:29 PM

Yo, where r u?

Miss me already?