"Hey, hey, it's definitely a huge gain!" Li Gang's eyebrows fluttered when he said, and the 1.9-meter-old master made him show a surprising sense of joy.

  Official Wen Meng watched the "big black bug" on his face move and couldn't help but smile: "You kid, you are still selling it!"

  "Can't it?" Li Gang grinned, "I'm telling you, you guys." I will definitely scream

  when I see it in a while." "Really, why am I so unbelievable?" Official Wen Meng poured cold water on purpose.

  "Oh, when you are really fragrant." Li Gang shook his head and strode towards Area A.

  Ye Wengui stepped forward and took the Wen Meng official's arm: "Leader, let's go faster, wait until we get to the ground, and show you our achievements. It's super shocking, trust me!"

  Wen Chao will smile and follow everyone. The guy strode towards the agricultural area. Jiang Shulian and the guards followed behind, itchy.

  When he finally returned to the agricultural area, Li Iron and Steel pulled off the torn quilt from the horse sledge without the order of the Wen Meng official.

  When everyone saw the three carts full of meat, they all gasped in shock.

  "My God, you can do it, and you have fished so much!"

  "How many wolves is this? You are so lucky to be back alive!"

  "There is also this fish, it's so big, it's been several years. Bar?"

  Official Wen Meng looked at the meat with red eyes. He looked at Qi Xili embarrassedly, and stopped talking a little bit.

  "What's wrong, you have something to say straight." Qi Xili asked with a smile.

  "What do you plan to do with this meat?" Official Wen Meng thought, if they were willing to sell it to the guards, it would be fine.

  "According to the truth, we should divide equally. But after everyone's discussion, we decided to give all the snakes and wolves to the guards. The remaining pigs, sheep, deer, viscera and fur can also be given to the guards. Also, we can also send some fish, but , Can you give everyone a wolf-skin mattress?"

  Official Wen Meng blinked, feeling that this was much better than he expected.

  He nodded: "Yes, when the tanning is finished, I will give it to everyone. Well, thank you!"

  Everyone smiled and said indifferently: "Official Wenmeng, you don't need to care. The meat we beat this time is enough to eat. It's next year."

  Although it's not the kind that I eat every day, it can be guaranteed at least once a week. It's good to be able to reach this standard.

  Although the group was exhausted, they decided to make a clear distinction before leaving. Just like that, they all stayed in the agricultural area.

  Official Wen Meng did not leave to watch the excitement.

  In the end, after processing and weighing, each person was given a pheasant or hare, 15 catties of wild pork, four catties of mutton, four catties of venison, and four fish.

  As for the two sparrows, they were given to Chang Anhui. Because he found the fish for everyone and contributed a lot.

  Chang Anhui is a contented and always happy, two little things fooled him, smiling almost like a fool.

  As for the guards, what was left was left.

  There are eighteen snakes, thirty-five wolves, and five rabbits. Twenty-five kilograms of pork, and pig's head, pig skin, pig water, pig bones. Twenty catties of mutton, and offal of sheepskin. There are also forty catties of venison and deer offal. Plus thirty-two fish. More than Qi Xili said at the beginning.