⁵-"Perfered."

Techno
-
So we almost had him submitting to us.. but somehow he fought it.. mm this will be fun. We weren't even trying to get him to. But it just happend.

Well the little omega is now in our group. And he sure loves to spoil the Duckling of the group with pets.. Jessie is still making others submit to shit.. and well the omega isn't touched. He seems to wanna submit to us.. mm not like we'd mind if he did to us.

Quackity just lays on Dreams shoulder loving the attention. 'Attention seaker' I tease him.

Dream smirked lifting up Quackitys chin looking him in his eyes for a moment breaking Quackity more.

Quackity just melts in his lap becoming a puddle.

Dream looked up to Willbur.. as the bell rang.

Quackity whined.. God damn he likes pets alot. 'Dont we all have the same class or is that tomrrow' Dream said quietly.

'Yeah we're in the same class, we'll not captin I am addicted to your pets right now' Sapnap said.

Dream tried to get up. But got pulled down by Quackity 'nooo my pets' he whines.

'I've fallen into a trap' Dream muttered. 'And how are you not an omega your acting like one typically would'.

'We questioned that daily' Karl said face plaming.

'Ask the wolfleen gods, but as of now this one's staying here and petting me' Quackity growls put trying to get Dream to submit to stay.

'I'm not that easy to contorl love' He teases 'can I have some help here' Dream says.

I pull the pet obessed alpha off of Dream who walked to willbur standing there.

I let Quackity go who say there pouting on the floor becuase his attention was striped.

'I think you and Dream need to switch ranks' I say.

We leave the sulking boy.. we get to the class and it's that 1/50 chance he forgot something.. he got away with it.. but he won't get away from this group now.

"Darling come sit on my lap~" Punz said patting his lap.

Dream just did it.. getting nice and comfortable on punzs lap. 'How is that fair? He wanted to out casts?" Jazlyen spat.

Dream rolls his eyes just snuggling into punzs neck.. 'just wanna be ours~?" Sappy teased him quietly.

"Eh somethings diffrent about your group" Dream responded.

Yeah we're resepctful.. and I think the wolfleen gods want you  to be our shared omega.. "maybe the wolfleen gods are trying to tell us something then" Willbur suggests.

'Possibly will' Dream said his tail lightly wagged..

Oh you really like it here.. mmm one day I hope you are our omega, but we'd prefer if we didn't have to make you submit to us for it to happen.

The teacher was teaching us about the wrongs of the ranks.. and had mentioned dream.. it pissed the whole room up but Expiclly us because we're all soulbounded to him I believe.

'Why must I always be the littarl example? All because I'm diffrent then what soicty  wants?." Dream growls out.

'Your a broken omega, your shouldn't be so damn independent for your rank, all you do is spin cericles  arloud alphas and embrasse them' the teacher sapt.

'Man fuck this soicty and its ranks honestly fundy said annoyed.

Soon we all set off 'you do not call him a damn mistakes Punz growled out loudly with Dream behind him now.

Dream went cuddling to sapnao you was growling 'you fucking jackass' over and over.

Soon bell rang and off we stormed.
-
Well... there respectable.