³-"Pet submits"

Dream
-
I don't, and won't ever want a damn alpha, there all self-centered pricks, power abusers.. and all wanna prove they can get me, when most likely they can't, because I'm way to untouchable in the world of wolfleen magic.

I walk past a group of alphas, they all have pretty pelivges.. and they seem to be respectful.. but that's probably  all and illusion  they pull off, there probably  like what soicty wants an alpha to be like.

'Hey you the omega come here' the tall British  one said.

Uh okay? They didn't try to submit me.

I just walk over. 'Your very unqie  must say' the one wearing a banda said.

'I know' I say kinda cockly.

'Puppy~' celasrix said.

I turn around 'yes? And don't call me that' I growl out.

'Oh come on you need a mate, just submit already' She says.

'Thats overrated' I growl out 'like that line is used way to much by.. well much like pepole who failed to get me to submit'.

I fell someone grab my wasit.. I look over to see this raven haired on with a lmao bennie  hugging my waist.. mm okay look I don't mind this light of things aslong as they don't force me to submit to them.

I look back 'Well your just a stubborn pup, that one day will submit  whether you want to or not' She said.

'I don't even submit to my father son what makes you think I will ever?' I growl out.

That made the hallway  turn to look at me.. the blond walked up behind me he growled making the other alphas look away.

So thats what these alphas use there power  for?

The girl trys yet again  to get me to submit. I just look over to the alpha that is holding my waist and up to  one behind me..

'Was something supposed  to happen' I Questioned.

The girl seemes pissed 'Mm yeah but seems like it doesn't work on a little prince like you' The blond said.

The girl storms off..
-
Karl

What in the world is Quackity doing? He is holding on to the omegas waist. And the omega does nothing  about it.

'Your diffently very zany' Fundy said.

'Hm? How so' he said.

'You kinda push everyone off of you  when they do what Quackity  is doing, but yet you let Quackity  do it. Or what Punz did' I say.

'Ah- you guys haven't tried to force me on the ground so I kinda don't care, you guys seem respectful' the boy said.

'What's the omegas name' Willbur questioned.

'Oh ah how rude of me. My name is Dream' He said.

'Your fit that name perfectly, you are very dreamy' Sapnap said.

'As usual Sapnap goes for the flirty ways' Willbur said elbowing him.

Dream giggles 'Well he's not wrong, sure seems like I am' He said petting Quackitys head making his tail wagged. 'Anyways  why did you guys want me over here excally' Dream questioned.

'Ah...we just kinda felt  bad for you-' Fundy said.

Quackity  is in heaven over there, pulling Dream  down to get more pets as he falls.

'Well this one submits to pets' Dream jokes.

'Thats Quackity, he is addicted to pets' I say.

'But that is funny, because he much much does pets can get him to just about anything' Sapnap said.
-
Well thats adorble.