"no, I'm sorry for making you go through this again…I hope it will be the last time"

As the pink prince raised his sword, The mighty king closed his eyes once again. Then as swiftly as he could Techno brought his sword down onto his own flesh and blood, the eldest of his brothers and ruler of the Holy kingdom. Techno could no longer hold it in, he collapsed by his brother's side, clutching his hand in anguish. 

"W-Wilbur…?" 

The sound of Tommy's voice shocked the prince from his grievances, his eyes turned to the youngest prince who stood in the doorway with a horrified look. Techno stood to his feet about to explain the situation, when Wilburs words came to him.

you can't trust anyone here.

Tommy stumbled back in fear, the image of his dead brother flashing into his head and never leaving. He looked to the hall in desperation.

"g-guards…GUARDS!" He yelled into the night, Techno rushed through the door as he saw lights begin to climb the stairs. 

run

Run

RUN

He did as the voices commanded, looking back once more at his frightened little brother with regret before running off into the darkened hallways. He could hear his little brother's wails of grief fade the further he got away, he dare not look back. Just like he couldnt look back at you, ashamed that he had lied for so long about what had happened.

"ah...doesn't it feel good to tell the truth brother? You can't run from it like did before...because I'll find you and take away everything you love" 

"I told you the truth...now let them go" 

"I said id lessen their punishment...not let them go" 

"What do you want then? I know you're not just doing this for revenge" 

"right! Let's get to the point!" Dream passed the chain you were attached to to one of the guards, approaching his brother. "I want you to join the family again little brother!" Dream smiled. 

"w...what?" Techno couldn't believe what he was hearing. Dream brought his little brother into a hug, holding him tight, The prince's shoulders stiffened making dream laugh. 

"I'll tell everyone it was all a misunderstanding. You come back home with me, join me and Tommy in ruling and we all live happily ever after" Dream smiled, walking back over to the throne, leaving Techno dumbfounded. "I'll even let you keep your little dog." Dream said while sitting back down on the throne, he gestured to you. You glared at his use of the name "dog" for you, he ignored your looks. Techno looked between you and dream, the offer was too good to be true...

"What do you get out of this?" Technos voice was cold as he slowly approached. Dreams' ears perked up at the question, smiling in response.

"Well I'll have the strongest man in the world by my side and even an ender blood! Sounds like a good deal for me... Everyone walks away happy"

"and If I refuse?" 

"Well I'll just kill all of your people I have locked away and also your witch" He answered casually, looking at his nails as a sign of boredom. At Dream's words the guards pulled your chain, holding a knife to your throat. 

"mmmm!" You tried to squeak in terror but your voice was muffled by the gag. Technos eyes widened, taking another step forward to go to you but the Knights quickly stepped in between. 

"So your answer?" 

"yes..." He mumbled, Dream held his hand up to his ear mockingly. 

"what was that??" 

"I said I'll go with you..." Techno repeated, his eyes glaring dagger at his brother. Dream clapped happily in response, pleased with his brother's answer. He stood up from the throne, taking your chain away from the guard to drag you back over to Techno. He placed the chain in his hand before walking past, calling his guards to follow out of the room. 

Techno rushed to untie and ungag you, when the fabric was pulled away you breathed in harshly trying to catch up from the lack of oxygen. The young prince starred in worry, waiting for you to catch your breath and calm down before he spoke again.

"y/n I'm glad-" 

Before he could even utter a sentence you wrapped your arms around his neck, tucking your head into his body warmth. Oh god you missed just touching him, everything had happened so quickly you only worried if he was alright. He sighed in relief, you weren't mad at him. 

"you're such an idiot" You spoke into his chest, he let out a relieved chuckle.

"I know" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1412