I loved you for all these years

MIGHT BE SOME MISSPELLING BUT IDC

*Toni walks into school * wassup pea toni Said as she dapped him up  wassup T sweet pea said as dabbed  her up .so what are you doing after school sweet pea Said while walking to his locker nothing much what about you pea ? Toni asked while standing by sweet peas locker looking at her phone ,I have a date sweet pea said with who toni said smirking sweet pea nods over to Veronica lodge  toni smirked and said damn you got with the Veronica lodge good luck man everybody wants her , sweet pea nodded I know she's mine tho idc who tries I'll beat their asses sweet pea said closing his locker toni laughed and walked to class .

Once toni got the class she sat down and that's when the Cheryl blossom walked in fuck she's so sexy toni said hiding her boner Cheryl sat behind toni 'toni got a glimpse of her cherry Perfume toni smiled at that the teacher started talking *3 hours later* toni is at lunch toni sat at the table with sweet pea
Fangs and jughead , soooooo sis when are you gonna ask Cheryl out jughead said toni looked at him like  he was stupid what are you talking about tomi said eating her burger oh nothing jughead said looking for his girlfriend he spots her and calls her over hey guys lyla says sitting down cherly caught a glimpse and she thought it was weird that lyla  was at that table since she liked toni for 2 years but started dating Toni's brother know one knew but cherly so toni how's your music going said lyla  good toni said staring at Cheryl hmm lyla said getting jealous .

Toni went into the student lounge because she left her phone  in there  she sees cherly and smiles TONI Cheryl yells calling toni over toni was scared they never actually talked before  h-hey Cheryl toni said  hey Toni cherly smiled toni sat down and cherly got on her lap toni didn't know what to do so she just grabbed cherlys waist Cheryl felt Toni's boner and then she got up gave toni a piece of paper and  left   Toni opens it and ur was a address toni got up and went to her car driving to the  address....

When she got there she got out of her car and  knocked on the door when it opened it was a older lady  and she was so sweet hello there sweetheart I'm rose who are you ? Nana rose said I'm toni I'm here for Cheryl toni said  ohhhhh nana rose said right up the stairs to the left last door down toni hall it was so long she got to the room knocked and it was a voice saying come in and it was Cheryl
Wassup  toni said sitting on her bed wassup cherly said sitting next to toni cherly saw Toni's boner and looked back up at toni  then Cherly started toni Iiked you since freshmen year and I think I'm in love cherly said I love you. Shy toni said grabbing cherlys  face and kissing her cherly climbs  on top and takes of her shirt she takes of Toni's toni takes of Cheryl's bra and throws it toni takes of her bra toni felt her insta get unbuckled and Cheryl smiled as she took off Toni's pants and boxers cherly took off her shirt and panties toni was looking down in just just then Cheryl put Toni's dick in her mouth and then she went to town she went up and down so fast and hard toni was screaming because it felt so good fuck Toni said you like that Cheryl said. I love it toni screamed as she cumed Cheryl rubbed Toni's abs toni flipped them over and slid into Cheryl fuck she said right there daddy she screamed fuck your so tight toni said just then toni went so fast only thing you can hear is Cheryl trying to moan  f-fuck daddy your so big I'm gonna cum fuck Cheryl said right there cum on my dick baby toni said as she was about to cum  they both cumed abs layed down I love you cher I love you tt Cheryl said kidding kissing her they had sex all night....