Alone time

Shhh baby toni said as she rubbed her crying baby's back. Cheryl walks into the room and lays her head on Toni's shoulder and says my mom is coming too pick her up in a little toni looks at her wife confused and Cheryl smirked and left the room as she left a confused toni In their bedroom toni shakes her head and laughs your mommy is crazy she said as she rocked Spencer to sleep she smiled.

20 min later

Bye mom I love you cher said as she closed the door she turned to toni who was putting on her boxers and clothes because toni was about to go get some beers with the guys cher smiles and walks up to her wife kisses her neck toni smiles and turns around and kisses her wife's head who is below her she smiles and rubs her back and picks he up cher giggles at this and kisses Toni's lips and stroked Toni's hair toni put cher down and said I love you baby I'm gonna go out for a couple of hours toni said kissing Cher , okay baby have fun Cher said looking at her wife with lust toni was confused once again but nodded her head then got up and left Cheryl smirked and got up to get everything set up.

Toni is at the bar with jug sweet pea and fangs she was only thinking about Cher she was in her thoughts when Fangs tapped her shoulder as she was staring into space she kinda jerked back she looked at him he smiled what you thinking about he said as he drunk his beer .

My beautiful wife toni said as she drunk some off her beer fangs nodded go home to your wife man
Fangs said giving the waitress the money  toni smiled and hugged fangs and left .

Toni came home to a dark house she ran into her and her wife's room to find a naked Cheryl
Toni smirked and took off her clothes kissed Cheryl and sucked Cheryl's boobs and Cher rubbed Toni's back .

Fuck baby Cheryl said as Toni sucked her nipples
Toni slid her dick in Cheryl, Cheryl gasped and Toni started to thrust her hips and Cheryl kissed Tonis lips while toni fucks her super hard the bed is hitting the wall FU-FUCK IM GONNA CUM DADDY  .

Toni had a dark laugh  , don't be pathetic babygirl have patience toni goes harder feeling her balls tighten , fuck yeah toni moaned as she fucked Cheryl she held Cheryl's neck and sucked her boobs and cumed in Cheryl , she squirted all over toni as she shook toni layed down next to her and smiled I love you Toni said, I love you more cher said

Don't start with me toni said kissing Cher as she fell asleep...