CHAPTER NINE

“Cutieee!!”

“I know right! Beomgyu-ah is so handsome and that guy beside him is so cute.”

“Do you think. . .”

“Of course! Beomgyu is openly gay so it's not that shocking anymore.”

“Look, look, look, they're hugging!”

“What?! omygash! that's cute wait lemme capture this precious moment.”

The girl get her phone ready to capture the precious thing in front of him when someone grabbed her phone from the back.

“I think capturing someone without their consent is a crime.”

The girl paled when she saw the person who grabbed her phone.

“I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Its... its not what you think. Please gi...give me back my phone.”

The person standing in front of her just looked at her coldy without moving, she almost cried when the guy infront of him move a bit.

'Please! please! I'm just a rotten girl who's appreciating such a precious things, don't sue me!”

“Give it back to her Jun.” Taehyun sighed and get the phone at Yeonjun's grasped when the person didn't even move and just continue staring infront of him, not the girl tho but those two guys vulgarly hugging in corridor in front of hundred pair of eyes.

“Here.”

The girl accept her phone back with trembling hands and run away with her friend.

“Jun.”

“Let's go.” Yeonjun said and started to walked in other direction.

Taehyun sighed and followed Yeonjun, he looked at those two guys that now facing each other with their smiling face before walking away.

‘I'm also eating vinegar Jun.”

____________

The two students didn't go to cafeteria as usual they go to the store located at behind their University not many students know this store so those students who knows this you can count them at your fingers.
The owner of the store is a man with his early 40's with his son in his early 20's the store is old but the food here is very affordable and usually those students who also knows this place is lacking when it comes to money, so this store is the best choice for them.

“Oh Jun, Tae the usual?” The owner of the store asked them.

“Yes, uncle.” Taehyun said with a smile.

“Okay, okay. Uncle here add more meat for you two.” Uncle Bai go to the kitchen so his son came out.

“Jun, Tae, how's school?”

“Jin hyung, hello.” Taehyun greet him back and sat at the nearest chair while Yeonjun just nod and took a piece of cigarettes, bring it to his mouth but never light it.

Jin looked at Tae with 'what happened' face but Taehyun answered him by laughing and shrugging.

“Tae, how's your father?” Jin asked the guy in front of him with concerned

“Eating delicious food, getting fat, enjoying girls? i guess.” Taehyun said slightly laughing.

“Is he not providing you again?” Jin asked casually because he knows when he show even just a little bit of pity Taehyun not gonna like it.

“Its not that shocking in my case hyung.”

Jin just nodded and said; “Don't worry you and Jun food here is more meat and vegetables you two can also get more without paying anything.”