CHAPTER SIX

Soobin didn't know how he passed the night with Yeonjun beside him, Yesterday is literally suffocating for him, he didn't know how to react and he can't move at all! it's like his body is not cooperating with his brain. He just stucked where he was and not moving at all.

To say that he is embarrassed and disappointed yesterday it's not helping to ease the atmosphere at all, he wants to say something because he can't stand the atmosphere that time and it's suffocating him to death but he doesn't have any idea what to say to the guy beside him!

Soobin is frustrated because his mind is totally chaotic at that time so he doesn't have idea what to do.

*GRUMBLE*

Yeonjun that busily wiping his hair suddenly stop with that sound.

Soobin close his eyes and silently smack his stomach but he forgot that he has a bruised so he hissed when the pain suddenly spread to his senses.

'Argh! When i can stop humiliating myself infront of him?!'

“Are you dumb?”

Soobin flinch when he heard the man's scolding voice, he slowly looked up and their eyes locked for a seconds before Soobin looked away to avoid the man's stares because he can't stand the deep emotion eminating to those brown eyes.

'He's intimidating as ever!'

“I... I'm sorry...”

He heard Yeonjun's sigh and seconds later there's a paper bag in front of him.

Soobin looked up to the man infron of him with his cute widened eyes.

“Take it.”

“W-What—”

Yeonjun stop him by this word.

“Just take it. I personally buy it for you and porridge is the best food for you right now.”

Soobin's eyes widened even more and hesitantly grab the paper bag slowly.

'He personally buy it for me?'

Soobin stares at the paper bag in his hands a little longer.

He can't help it but to softened his eyes and a genuinely smile appeared on his face, the deep two dimples make their appearance and his eyes form a cresent moons by his smile.

He looked up to the man infront of him and softly said.

“Thank you.”

Yeonjun looked away and turn around.

“Yeah.”

And he go back to his bed.

Soobin looked at the back of the man beside him and smile cutely.

His depressing mood earlier seemed to light a little now.

‘He personally buy it for me. So maybe...maybe his thinking about me.’

That food is enough for him to be in a good mood.

[PRESENT]

Soobin is now on his uniform ready to leave, he grab his bag and some of his textbook, his bruised in stomach is not fully healed but he can't let himself to leave an absence anymore!

He's just a transfery student and also his third day on this university, but in his three day that's he's here, this is the first time he show himself in his class because of the incident he encounter last day.

He sigh and ready to leave the room when his roommate got out to the closet with just pants and his upper clothes is unbotton so he clearly saw with his two eyes the perfect abs of the taller.

“Hey! Don't leave!”

Soobin still in dazed so he cannot react for a second.

“Ah...Huh?”

“You...You still need to thanks Taehyun, right?”

“Ah...y-yeah.”

“Wait me there, don't you dare go outside!”

And with that Yeonjun hurriedly go back to closet, while Soobin is still in daze.

Minute passed when Soobin wake to his senses his face heat up.

'Shit! I lose a face again!’

Soobin smacked his self repeatedly in his mind.

‘Who said he can face me with his abs huh?!’

When he calmed his self a little, he thought about Taehyun.

‘Right. I need to thank him.’

Suddenly Soobin brows knitted in confusion when he remembered the emotion that's plastered in Yeonjun's face a while ago, as if...as if he's not the man he met at his first day here. His face is pale and his eyes are widened a bit... it's like... it's like he's scared to be alone.

“Let's go.”

He snapped at his own world when he heard the man cold voice, he looked at Yeonjun that now has a clean uniform with him, the blue hair that neatly comb and a pair of earings in his left ear.

The cold, indifferently and a distant face is now come back to his sight, as if the expression he saw to the man earlier is just him seeing things.

‘Yeah, maybe I'm just seeing weird things.’

__________

A/N: Sorry for the short update:(( I'm just lazy and busy this day. I hope my active and silent reader is still there. T_T I'm really sorry, and i know this chapter is boring but please bare with it na.... Can u leave a inspirational comment for me? :(( i really need it so i can have a confidence to continue this story.

I love you and stay safe babies! :*

PS: I'm not good in English, so if you encounter a wrong grammar just PM me and i politely accept it, because i still need a guide and still learning in english language hehehe'~ oh and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me guys if u want hehehehe

Sorry but i really like them here! T_T Don't forget to stream they're new MV this May 30 Huhuhu I'm so excited!