CHAPTER FIVE

"Here."

Taehyun raised his eyebrows and looked at the expressionless Yeonjun infront of him,he turned his gaze at the thing Yeonjun dropped in the table infront of him.

“What do you want this time?”

Yeonjun get a stick of cigarette and light it by a lighter, he huff the 'cancer thing' and blow the smoke infront of Taehyun.

Taehyun used to it so he doesn't really care.

“Pretend.”

“Pretend to be your boyfriend?oh it's easy.” Then Taehyun moved his hands to get the expensive watch infront of him but he get a painful smacked before he grabbed it, he hissed and retracted his hand.

“I see, i got a wrong idea this time.” Taehyun said while caressing his hand that has a visible redness in it.

“Pretend that you're the one who takes care with that guy.”

Taehyun smirk and tilt his head,He looked at Yeonjun with mockering eyes.

“Are you embarrassed?”

“Who the fuck is embarrassed?” Yeonjun said with a dark face.

“Then why do i need to pretend with your doings? It's not usually you.”

“Shut up and do what i say.”

Taehyun stared at the man infront of him.

“Hey Yeonjun, in any chance do you li....”

“Shut up.” Yeonjun face now is unsightly and it's means one thing 'You better shut up or else you're dead.' so Taehyun shut his mouth and grabbed the expensive watch.

“How do you know i need money?” Taehyun asked as he pocketed the watch in his pants.

“I just know it.” Yeonjun said as he continue to smoked.

Taehyun laughed slightly and also grabbed a stick of cigarette,he took the cigarette that was in Yeonjun's mouth and stuck his own to Yeonjun cigs to light it.

Yeonjun glared to the man who just took his own cigarette without his consent.

“I'm annoyed.” Taehyun said.

“I know.”

Yeonjun grabbed his cigarette that was held by Taehyun.

“Should i need to find my own sugar daddy?” Taehyun joked as he continue to huffed that 'cancer thing', Yeonjun blow a huge smoke and smirk.

“Gross.”

“What?Those people just give them a thick ass and they give you anything you want without any question.” Taehyun said with a serious tone.

“Then go give your ass to them.”

“As if!”

Yeonjun just shake his head and said, “That old man of yours is something.”

Taehyun face suddenly lost emotion,he gritted his teeth and smoke his cigarette before he said,“That old man is really getting to my nerves,he even want me get starved to death.”

“What are you going to do now?”

“Wait. I need to wait another three months, once i turn 20 my mother's company will be in my name and when that time came i swear to my all ancestors i will get rid with that old bald man by burying his body alive.”

Yeonjun just shake his head and continue to smoke together by Taehyun, their smoke mingling together and the whole balcony covered by white smoke and cigarettes smells.