"Perceive, bro," Jason called as if asking for help. Help me. Help, Percy. I didn't think that would work, but apparently those words did the trick. Percy changed his fierce expression to a horrified one, immediately releasing Jason who began to cough. Percy walked away from him when he saw him approaching. I felt like an intruder. "Percy ..." The alluded man shook his head. It's not your fault. "I could have suffocated you, how can you ...?" Jason hugged him and the black-haired man visibly relaxed as he felt the other's arms. "Listen." He began to say without letting go. My friends were a little lost, they didn't know what to do. I don't mind waking up every morning, if I can see you smiling later, you understand? "Thank you, blonde Superman," Percy said, smiling as he parted. "Nothing, bro." Percy smiled even more and hugged Jason again. For me and my friends, that was all and we started coughing. Percy pulled away from Jason a little, but still held him by the waist. When he saw me, he frowned.

"You're the one who made Nico sad." He accused with a bad face. "Nico?" Jason asked, raising an eyebrow. Do you have to name another man while I'm hugging you? -. His expression was one of feigned pain. Percy chuckled. "What? He said they were just friends and nothing else! What about Piper? Where's Nico in all this? He's going to give me a migraine ..." "I thought." "Jealous, Grace?" He asked amusedly. "A little, maybe." Nah! I don't want them to touch my bro, that's all. "I love you, bro," Percy said, smiling as they parted. Jason did the same and I was collapsing. "We have to talk about Nico, remember?" Percy nodded, and I can swear he was nervous. By the way, Harry apologized and I forgave him. Now we have to go to breakfast.

"Do you think I'll be expelled from this school?" He asked absently, and to my surprise, I thought it was cute. "No." They would expel Leo first. Percy laughed. Although let them try. "By the way, Harry," he said with a radiant smile. It's all forgotten. Now, bro. I'm going to take a shower. "I'll get you the uniform." "No!" I'm going to burn it! He exclaimed as he walked away. "We're leaving," I said hurriedly. See you in the Great Dining Room. We almost ran out of there. We arrived in the common room and Hermione was waiting for us, Neville and Seamus went to breakfast in silence looking a little upset. "Why did they take so long?" He frowned. "It's just that Percy has a strange way of waking up," I said. "He almost killed Jason, Herms." Ron added. "You're kidding, aren't you?" "It was obvious that this information had taken her by surprise."

It would have shocked anyone, especially because they looked like boyfriends. I don't even know what to believe anymore. "I apologized and they said there was no problem." "Informed." She nodded. "I think Percy is a Death Eater," Ron said suddenly. "Why?" I asked. I don't know why, but the simple idea seemed ridiculous to me. They were the most loving, innocent, and even tender people I had ever seen. "Didn't you see his arm?" Hermione looked at him, waiting for him to make it because it was obvious, she didn't believe it either. "I was more interested in Jason's almost suffocation ..." "Harry." He has a tattoo on his arm. He continued fully convinced. I couldn't see what it was. But keep in mind that he is already of legal age, so he could very well be a Death Eater.

                               *****

                        Third person

The Golden Trio was in the Great Dining Room as Ron tried to justify, once again, that Percy's tattoo might be the Dark Mark. The redhead was convinced that the new boy was a Death Eater. While Percy's other friends looked normal, it was obvious there was something disturbing about them. For his part, Nico said darkness everywhere, and he was in Slytherin, so he could also be a follower of Voldemort. The Golden Trio was going to investigate or try to get to know them better to convince Ron that Percy was not a Death Eater and, perhaps, to confirm his suspicions about Nico.