Python is restless

Start from the beginning

In the night madhushree and her brother were in the hall. Madhushree was browsing for some doilies on the Amazon while Mohan was into his office work. Mohan hadn't asked her regarding her hours in python's paradise. Perhaps not to make her feel uneasy.
"I think I would just order this one.....it looks really cute!!!!" Madhushree said. Mohan smiled shortly before peering back into his laptop. Malini and lata were also in the same Hall but the siblings were all the more inclined in ignoring them. Meanwhile the doorbell rang and malini got up to answer.
"Brother I think 500 would be ok for this......there are more cheaper ones but the quality is not striking to me!!!!" She said while scrolling with her index finger.
"Bilkul thik, mujhe bhi yahi acha lag rha hai....." Wasn't this voice familiar. The gaping siblings turned towards the Arch to find the psychopath grinning from ear to ear. But hey, was it malini whose throat was being confronted by his calloused fingers.
"Mr. Python......oh my god!!!!! Get off your hand from around her throat....." Madhushree gasped. Mohan rolled his eyes at the sight. There's nothing wrong if he snaps malini's neck.
"I do not understand why the hell this hideous thing comes upon my vision when I am at your doorstep.....it irritates me!!!!!" He said still choking her neck. Malini coughed vigorously and lata was founding it hard to breathe.
"Please leave her....." Madhushree pleaded anxiously. Python adored that face and hence tossed the creature away. She fell on her butt and shrieked.
"Hi madhu......." He blushed scarlet and mohan was seriously tired of this fellow. No amount of insult seems to work on this man.
"Bye python....." Mohan said from the chair. Python mumbled curses under his breath.
"Whatever......madhu how are you???" Python asked leaning on the doorframe. Madhushree sighed.
"You can leave me alone do you know that!!!!!!" She said softly. He chuckled.
"Agar kar sakta to har raat ye dil aasu thodi bahata....." Said he with a sense of honesty in his eyes.
"Woohoo!!!!! Nice one......" Deepali who'd just entered praised the man. Python accepted the praise with a slight bow of his head.
"Deepu......" Madhushree rebuked her. She whined.
"Mind telling me why are you here!!!!!" Deepali hissed at him angrily. Classic saying, if you can't have him just destroy him. Malini followed that.
"Tum maharani ho kahi ki jo tumhe har chiz batau.....huh, aayi badi!!!!" Python said bitterly which provoked malini badly.
"This is my house and you will tell me what are you doing in my house!!!!" She yelled at him.
"My God!!!!! Mohan, I thought it was your house!!!!" Python stated to mohan who had his eyebrows furrowed.
"Indeed it is......." He cleared it out.
"But seems like you've no right on it!!!! Look she's bossing around!!!" Python said. Mohan fell for his words and glared at malini.
"How dare you Malini!!!!!" Yelled Mohan.
"What the hell, just lemme talk to python!!!!!" Malini yelled back. Deepali giggled silently.
"So much disrespect for the house owner!!!!! Goodness, just look mohan she's ordering you......" If Hindi drama shows needed a high end vamp, python would definitely be the first choice.
"Malini you shut your trap......" Shouted Mohan.
"C'mon brother, I just want him to leave my house......"
"Oh he won't........ this is my House and I want him to stay than he will fucking stay!!!!! The people having problems with my decisions might leave my house..... " Stated Mohan fiercely. Python grinned madly, his plan worked after all.
"Shabaash.......bilkul thik, ghar ka maalik lega faisle ghar ke.......bahot badhiya!!!!" Said python with a grin. Mohan's chest swelled in pride as he nodded at python with a smile before leaving for his room. Malini had enough of humiliation and she left with her mother, deepali had to pee and left for bathroom leaving madhushree and python alone in the Hall.
"What was that???" She asked folding her arms. 
"Tumhare saath waqt bitaana tha, kisi ko to bakra banna hi padta, tumhare bhai ko bana diya......" He said brazenly. She glared at him.
"You're so insensitive and why are you here anyways, I have told you plenty of times.......I don't love you!!!!! Better you find someone else for yourself!!!!" She told him. He stared at her for a moment before replying.
"Mol bhao bazaaro mei hota, na hi mera pyaar bazaaru hai aur na hi mera dil bikaau!!!! Pyaar ek se hota hai, vo jo auron se ho jaaye use aiyyashi kehte hai.....pyaar nahi!!!! Maine tumse pyaar kiya hai madhu....... aiyyashi nahi!!!!" From where does he gets all that sincerity and honesty from, she wondered. She felt it was futile to debate with him because at the end she will end up redeeming. She began to proceed towards her room but a firm hold around her wrist prevented her from moving. She gasped as she saw his big hand wrapped around her fragile wrist.
"Door jaa rahi ho mujhse....." Said he with a smirk. She struggled to free herself.
"Koshish kar lo.......par haar jaogi!!!!! Ye mere pyaar ki kaid hai, isse kabhi azaad nhi ho paaogi tum......" He was smirking as he brought her hand up before placing a tender kiss on her knuckles. She shuddered.
"Leave me please......" She whispered anxiously.
"Love me please......" His voice held more pleading effect than hers.
"No I won't.......I will never love you!!!!" She said trying to pull her hand back. His eyes darkened with that rejection of hers.
"Apne parivaar ki laash dekhogi tab to pyaar karogi na......" That growl could scare off leos as well than madhushree was only a fragile girl. She whimpered as he came really close to her, his colossal height towering her and his black clothes were the only thing she could see as his big figure had shadowed everything behind him. She trembled at the proximity, his wrist still under his possession.
"Bahot pyaar karta hu tumse madhu.......itna ki ek baar bhi nahi sochunga tumhare iss parivaar ki gardan udaane se pehle......pata hai kyu......kyunki ek baar ye sab upar pahoch gaye na, tab mere alawa tumhare paas aur koi nhi hoga......tab tum pyaar se mere paas aao ya mai tumhe uthake apne paas laau, koi paaaa paaaaa karne waala nhi hoga....." That inner beast was back and madhushree's terror too. He pressed his head against hers, she sobbed and turned her face away.
"Ab ye tumhare upar hai madhu......khud dulhan banogi meri ya phir apne parivaar ki laashon ke saamne shaadi karogi mujhse.,....... kyunki Shaadi to tumhe mujhse hi karni padegi......kya hai na psycho aadmi hu mai, bharosa nhi hai na mera.....kabhi bhi dimaag ghum jaata hai mera!!!! Aur.......aur tumse to khud se zyada pyaar karta hu mai........mai to sapne mei bhi nhi soch sakta ki tum mere alawa kisi aur ki ho jaao, kyunki mai aisa hone nhi dunga na........maar dunga use jo tumhare 10 feet ke daayre mei bhi aaya!!!!!!! Meri ho tum.....sirf meri..." He cupped her cheeks as he Said with that evident stammering which arrives only with that psychotic behavior of his. She sobbed in his grip.
___________________________________________
Every single vote counts and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.