Chapter 5

Both of you eventually pull up to the house, with the food in you all's hands. Nicole opens the door following behind her. The kids then gathered around when you all put it on the table, loving the enticing smell of fast food. As you all were done eating, all three have grown awfully tired.

"Well, I'd love to stay but I'm stuffed... goodnight." Gumball said. Both Darwin and Anais agreeing. Nicole walks over to you and whispers.

"Hey, could you sleep on the couch tonight?"

"what? How come?"

"Just do it. More will follow later." she smiles and kisses you on the cheek.

You dealt with the sudden defeat like a man since there was no point in arguing with someone you're in love with now.

"Could I get a blanket at least?"

"I don't think that would be necessary." she softly says.

"uhh..ok?"

She then begins to walk upstairs giggling a little with excitement.

....... OH I SEE WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!! HOW COULD I BE SO BLIND?! you yell in your head, facepalming yourself.

You then crash down on the sofa, trying desperately to sleep. You then remember what a meditation app told you, which is common sense pretty much.

The more you try, the harder it is to fall asleep.

You did what it told you and sure enough your eyes grew heavy and soon close.

Nicole then sees your sleeping body as she tip toes downstairs, leaving fresh potpourri where she stepped. She then puts an envelope on the desk, sealed with a heart sticker. (Classy)

You get a text from Nicole later on, your ringtone waking you up.

"Read the note" she texts. You then see an envelope on the desk. You open the letter to see a note in cursive.

y/n,

You have been the greatest person that ever came into my life and I want to spend every waking moment with you from now on.

You know when to make me laugh, and when to make me cry. You know when I need you the most and give me actual love and affection. If you feel the same, then come to my bedroom. I'll be waiting.

P.S lock the door this time.

-Nicole <3

Your heart begins to race for what's to come. You then look over the arm of the couch to see potpourri on the floor that lead up the stairs, spicing up the mood. You get up following the fragrant trail that went to her room.

You take a breath and open the door. You see the bed with a rose in the middle, and the bathroom on your right lit with candles. You then shut the door behind you and just as you do, Nicole comes out completely naked, leaning on the door frame.

"Come here, sweetheart." She says seductively. your pupils widen as you start to undress. You enter the bathroom and nicole pours you a glass of red wine, as well as pouring herself one. She then began to fill the bathtub, dropping a bath bomb in with some oils. The tub was pretty large surprisingly, even to fit a third person in. you and her were sipping the wine, trying not to cringe at the taste for you never had alcohol before. As the bath was filling, she started to make out with you, putting a leg on you. You then ████ ███ ██████ ██ ███ ███████. Afterwards, she turned off the bath water, the room was nice and steamy, just how she liked it. You both begin to climb in, instantly being relaxed by the warmth.

"I knew you'd come." she says as she takes another drink

"Yeah..." you say taking a drink as well. "Hey i got to thinking."

"And what's that, babe?"

"What if Richard, or the kids find out?"

"It'll be fine darling, getting my way with him is easy. I'm sure the kids wouldn't mind either." finishing her glass, as well as finishing yours.

2 drinks later and Nicole becomes very tispy reminiscing about her childhood experiences and personal stories.

"hahahahaha and that's how I brought down a guy in judo with my legs!" she laughs

"Oh I remember this one time me and my friends drew shit under the sink in our classroom and ever since that time, we were never allowed to go back in there." you giggled

She then giggles back. "Wow really? that's crazy."

You sigh. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"hic- magic" she finishes her glass once more, becoming drunk. "hey *hic* dry off and get on the bed, I still need to show you my present."

You and her both climb out of the bathtub. She kisses you on the lips on the way out.

As you were finished drying off, you decide to lay on the bed, doing what Nicole says. You become bored and decide to look through the drawers, seeing a ton of medals she earned while in school

If only I were appreciated like that. I only got a regional quiz bowl trophy.

You then close the drawers not to be rude. Nicole comes out of the bathroom just in time. "Oh y/n, kitty wants to plaaaaay." She seductively says while leaning on the door frame. She was wearing a bright red, see through lingerie with soft white lacing at the ends.

A song comes on the radio

It was *insert song* (smooth)

I was so horny back then holy fucking shit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was so horny back then holy fucking shit. Again, I have to censor the part coming next. The text above was redacted on purpose, your phone is not fucked up.

Wattpad mods: 👨‍🦯 👨‍🦯👨‍🦯 👨‍🦯

-------------------------------------------------

She then passes out in a drunken slumber, lightly snoring.

You manage to get her off you with whatever strength you had left. With ████ ██████ ███████ , you fall asleep cuddling with her.

Dawn approached Elmore with the morning dew dripping off the houses and trees; the light shimmered through the blinds of your new temporary bedroom. It was a saturday so nicole didn't have work today. This was especially important since she gets to spend time with you all day as well as talk things over with Richard.