7. We'll Take Her In

Magnus' POV
As I'm trying to figure out a way to get Adley back in the spell books I instantly get a flashback of her when she was 4.

*****
"Uncle Magnus, can you do the spell again please? It's really pretty" Adley asks me in her cute voice. "Of course my little bug." I do the light spell by just having the magic go around my hands and as I look at Adley she is just mesmerized by it and she does her adorable giggle. Alexander comes back and kisses me.

"Is someone showing somebody their skills?" Alec asks me as he looks at Adley.

"Oh come on, how can you say no to that face?" I ask him and pinch Adley's cheek which makes her giggle more.
*****

"Hey, you ok?" Alexander asks me and I bounce back to reality.

"Yeah, flashbacks" I explain to him "Of Adley?" He wonders and I nod yes.

"Remember when she was little and we'd watch a movie with her. She'd just end up falling asleep." I go back in time and he cutely laughs.

"Yeah and than when she'd wake up we'd have to go back to that part." We laugh together and Alexander looks down upset.

"What if that demon never leaves her alone?" He asks me and I hold his hand tight and he does the same.

"It's Adley, she can fight it off." I help relax him and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"She doesn't deserve this, of all people Adley doesn't deserve this nightmare." Alexander says in frustration, so I hold him tight and he does the same.

Demon's POV (Adley)
Adley is annoyingly having flashbacks of her family and I'm trying to get her out of my head.

"Would you shut up!" I yell at her and Jonathan looks at me surprised. "Not you idiot, Adley, she's having memories of her family together. It's all loving and caring and it's making me sick. Especially the part of her uncle's, eww. She loves her family all too much." I explain to Jonathan and he gives me more medicine to get her to shut up. I drink it and she finally passes out again.

"Adley's a fighter I'll give her that. Just like her mother, she's strong." Jonathan obviously mentions

"Duh! She pounds on me every five minutes." I complain and I can feel Adley start to cry and she's telling me it's from the pain of me in her. She's pushing and pushing and...

Adley's POV
When I wake up a bit more and stand up slowly I see... Jonathan.

"You?" I say annoyed "Adley, you fought through it." Jonathan realizes and I just decide to run back home now. I run faster than I've ever ran and I start to feel dizzy. I realize I'm closer to uncle Magnus and uncle Alec's place so I run in their place and just open the door.

"Uncle Magnus, I need, you're help." I tell him as I get in him and uncle Alec come running to me as I pass out on the ground but I have enough strength to stay awake. Uncle Alec carries me to the couch slowly and uncle Magnus grabs some elixir's.

"Here, drink this Ad's" He gives me a glass and I drink it and it's disgusting. "Yeah, sorry about the taste little bug, it's pretty gruesome." He apologizes, I guess I didn't hide my face as well as I thought.