6. You're Alive

Jonathan's POV
It feels so good to be alive again. Fun fact, I am the one who is getting this demon to possess Adley each time. It's so much fun, I gotta say.

I hear my door open and turn around and it's the demon as Adley.

"Well done possessing the girl again." I congratulate it

"It wasn't easy, the family tried to stop me and Adley was fighting back harder this time. The family will stop at nothing though to get her back." The demon informs me

"Well, that just means we'll have to fight harder than them. This might prove to Clary that she should've never killed me because I will pay her back for it. The worst way possible, just like this. Let's call the Institute and show them what they're up against." I suggest and the demon smiles. They answer and all gasp.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Jace says pissed, I cannot believe he's the one my sister married. What the hell was she thinking?

"Sorry sister but I needed to get your attention." I apologize to Clary

"So you used my daughter as bait! To torture her!" Clary yells at me which shocked me.

"I thought you would've loved the thought of us getting back to being together as one?" I ask her hurt

"There was no need to hurt my daughter in the process! Are you crazy!" I can't believe she'd say that to me.

"Listen, just give us Adley now. Leave her alone for good." Jace demands me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh Jace how I missed you and your ways of dealing with things." I tell him sarcastically

"Just let her go and don't hurt her." Alec comes in "Awe cute, uncle Alec is trying to save his niece. Awe" He looks at me with his hands in fists. I go to the demon and put my hand on its shoulder.

"Adley, are you in there?" I check to make sure and the demon turns its face to me and smirks.

"Adley is trying to push her way out. Get her to stop" The demon mentions to me and I grab some medicine to help the demon and it relaxes more. "Thank you, she quieted down now."

"Just please don't kill her." Isabelle begs me and I roll my eyes. "You still don't get me guys." I remind them and end the call and look at the demon.

"We are going to have so much fun niece." I tell her while putting my hand on her cheek. "You are just as beautiful as your mother." I tell Adley this time.

"Adley says go to hell." The demon informs me and I sigh in anger. This is going to work, I know it.

Look who I brought back, big brother Jonathan. ❤️