𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 - Harry - The villainess is retiring

𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺

Requested by funwithmaitry

Nothing like summoning a demon for fun <3

-🐾-

"Let's summon a demon for fun!" You grin.

"For the fire." your maid corrects you.

"For fun." You grin. "Bye bye!"

The maid leaves the room and closes the door.

"Theoharis~"

A summoning circle appears in front of you on the ground, and you beam.

"DEMON!" You clap your hands. "I require the blue flame!"

"Right to the point, huh?" The white-haired male smirks. "Alright, what is it you require? My fire? Gold? Riches? Land? War-"

"Fire." Your teeth chatter. "The firewood is impossible to light, and I need a damn fire before I get hypothermia and die."

"... fire?"

"LIGHT THE FIRE, AND I'LL LET YOU GO HOME! I'M COLD!!!" You whine.

He snaps his fingers and the fire lights.

"Alright, you're free to go now! Or is it something along the lines of hAHA YOu'RE STUCK WITH ME FOR ETERNITY NOW!!" You laugh. "I bet it's the latter."

"It's the latter."

"Alright, what do demons need to survive? Blood? Death? Fire? Arson? Sex???"

Harry's face blooms red with the mention of sex.

"OOOH YOU'RE A VIRGIN???"

He looks away.

"I'm not any better," you shrug. You hear walking outside.

"Any form you can take without being like... I don't know, a human?"

"Am I too handsome?"

"Yes, now get along, pretty boy," You grin, and you watch as the demon turns into a dog, and you gasp. "DOGGO!"

You start petting him all over and ruffling his fur. He shimmies free of your grasp.

"That's too intimate,"

"BUT YOU'RE A DOGGO!" You lunge at him, and he barks.

"MiLADYYYYY" The maid and butler run into the room. "I CAN'T BELIEVE MILADY MANAGED TO LIGHT A FIRE!!!! I KNEW THE RUMORS COULDN'T BE TRUSTED!!!"

I break up with the crown prince, and the whole empire starts slut-shaming me. GOTTA LOVE THOSE DOUBLE STANDARDSSSS!!!

You sigh and speak up. "Keep quiet about it. I don't want father realizing what I'm up to."

"YES, MILADY!" The servants rush to spread the fire, and you stare at Harry.

"I still really wanna play with you." You mumble.

"No."

"No fun," You pout.

-🐾-

"There's an intruder," Harry shakes you awake.

"Well, good midnight to you too, hottie," You grumble.

Harry turns back into a dog, and you sit up. 

"Fine evening, isn't it?" You sit up and yawn into your hand. "Did you need something to the point of stealing?"

"M-Milady! I'm sorry!"

"Go ahead and light it," You mumble. "I'll go back to bed, and if anyone asks why you have a lamp, tell them that I gave it to you."

You point your hand at her and stare at Harry. "Scroll."

Harry summons one, and you write on it. "Here you go. I'm sorry, I'm too tired to go with you."

"How come you aren't going?" Harry speaks up once the maid leaves.

"I'm cold; It's like negative 32 degrees outside; I want to sleep." You yawn. "Good night, Harry."

"Good night... contractor," He mumbles.

Maybe he would have to thank you with something.