Chapter-27

He helped her to drink water and right now he was kind of dying to hear her voice.
He slided his hands through her hair and smiled.
Ritik-" Shivanya thik toh ho na?! Kuch toh bolo, dard ho rha h khi? Hmm? Chot lagi h? Bolo to"

Shivanya couldn't say anything, instead she jerked him and turned.
Ritik frowned, and now seemed more tensed for her.

Ritik-" Shivanya gussa ho kya?"

She still didn't uttered anything and this was killing him.
He cupped her face and gently said.
Ritik-" Shivanya kuch toh bolo, I can't bear your silence... It's killing me. Gussa ho tb bhi daant lo, maar lo please"

She glanced at him, probably trying to find something in his eyes but just perceived love, nothing else.

She tried to utter something but crashed as if her voice didn't listened to her, the words struck in her throat.
Instead tears rolled out of her eyes essaying all her words and feelings.
She cried and this made Ritik vulnerable.
He held her between her arms and he couldn't imagine what she went through, maybe he doesn't wanna imagine because it can break him up completely.
He knew that her pain and this time, He let her cry out her whole pain.
His eyes couldn't bear it, and they melted too.
These salty fluid would mean nothing to some people but for him, it was whole feelings, he can sense her pain now.
And he just wanna comfort her and make her feel safe.

Ritik-" Shhh... Bas hogya.. Kuch nhi hoga, sab thik hai, mai hu okay!"

She weeped more....

Ritik embraced her more tightly and comforted her.
Ritik-"kuch nahi hoga Shivanya, please ro'on mat, it's hurting me please. Sab thik hai"

Something strikes her mind, and she pulled away. She titled to see his arm which was injured. And Ritik understood she was checking out his wound.

He cupped her face and smiled slightly.

Ritik-" Kuch nahi hua hai Shivanya, thik hu mai. Goli chuu kar nikli thi bas, they treated my wound, everything is fine. "

She hugged him, and again started crying, Ritik consoled her like a child.

Finally, she blurted out... And said in a weeping tone.

Shivanya-" I am sorry Ritik, I am sorry... Tum bol rahe the... Ki nahi jaate aaj.. Kuch din ruk kar jayenge par mujhe hi jaldi thi, meri wajah se... Yeh sab hua.. "

Ritik glanced at her and said contradicting.

Ritik-" Tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua hai, it was just co-incidence okay! Or sab thik h hmm"

Shivanya-" Nahi Ritik, I got killed our child... I am the worst, Sorry...."

Ritik was taken aback and he just couldn't believe her words.