episode-13

Ritik parked his car outside Shivanya's house.. He called her to inform that he's waiting outside.

Shivanya came downstairs looking absolutely gorgeous.

Shalini saw her and said-"ohoo

Shalini saw her and said-"ohoo.. Khi ja rahi h? "

Shivanya smiled and said-" Ha mumma vo Ritik orr mai ghumne jare hai"
Shalini-"Ok.. Jaa date par" And she smiled teasingly
Shivanya-"mumma.. Aap"
Shalini-" Jaa ab.. Or araam se aana.. Ok... "
Shivanya nodded and went outside. She saw him from afar and just admired him how he looked.. He was on phone call standing outside the car and looked dashing..

She stepped towards him and he saw her

She stepped towards him and he saw her.. He started gawking at her.. Her beauty mesmerized him.. He was so in love with her..
Shivanya smiled and said-"Aise mat dekho"..
Ritik pulled her closer and asked-"kyu"..
Shivanya-"kuch kuch hota h"
Ritik chuckled and said-"orr tumhe na dekhu toh mujhe bhot kuch hota h"..

Shivanya smiled mischievously and said to tease him-" Itne horny ho? "
Ritik made a unbelievable look and widened his eyes...
Ritik said-"Har baar horny nahi hota.. Tumhe dekhkr dil ko sukoon milta hai... Na dekhu to  ajeeb sa lgta hai"
Shivanya smiled and said-"i was kidding "...

Ritik held her hand and opened car gate for her and actioned her to sit.. He came to the driving seat and sat there.. Shivanya was smiling in herself as he was a perfect gentleman...
On the whole way .. She stole few glances at him and Ritik smiled the whole way.. They stopped outside a penthouse and he said-"chup chup kr dekhna hogya ho toh hum bahar utre?"
Shivanya-"mai ni dekhri thi tumhe chupar"
Ritik-"acha chl juthii"
Shivanya-"tum mere ho toh tumhe chup kr dekhne ki kya jarurat khule aam dekhu... "
Ritik-"ohooo.. Phir toh dekho dekho.. Poora dekho mujhe.. Tumhara hi hu.. Or tum meri"

Shivanya smiled and Ritik stared at her.. Shivanya blushed and said-" Ab tum kyu ghurr rhe ho"
Ritik-"Meri marzi..vaise bhi apni Shivanya ko ghuur raha hu.. "
Shivanya opened the door and went out making a teasing face to him..
Shivanya-"lo ab ghurte raho.. "
Ritik-"Shivanya yrr kya hai"

Making a irritated face he came out of the car and locked it and followed her.. He held her hand in his..
Both smiled..
Ritik-"bahot tang karti ho mujhe tum"
Shivanya-"mai tang karti hu? "
Ritik-"ha"
Shivanya-" Chodo... Mujhe baat hi nahi karni tumse.. Huh"
Ritik-"aree date par aaye h.. Gussa mat ho'o yr"
Shivanya turned her face away from him annoyingly..
Ritik-" Aree majak kar raha tha"
Shivanya didn't said anything..
Ritik came closer and pecked on cheeks..
Shivanya smiled..
Ritik said-" Hasi toh fasi"
Shivanya hit his arm and kissed him on his cheeks too..
Both smiled..