episode-20

Shivanya was barely assuming anything..she had to control herself.... She was just gaining the ability to make things better.. She stood by Yamini's side and took care of her for the whole day.
It was late at night and everybody slept. Shivanya saw the moon through the window and just calculated time...
She thought" He might have reached. Should I call him or not?"
She picked up her phone and dialled his number but I wasn't reachable. She panicked at first but She thought there might be a signal problem. She came closer to bed and laid down holding her phone in her hand. She again called him and this time it rang. She sat up in exhilaration and waited for him to pick up but it was left unanswered.She tried multiple times but it didn't connect.
She rolled her eyes and shouted out" ugh...damn it. Why are you not picking up "

She again tried but in vain. God knows why she was this restless. It was barely called a day but she was so impatient as if she hadn't talked to him for years. She really wanna hear this voice, wanna feel him near her. She was tensed though but she was already missing him.

Shivanya again thought"gosh..what's happening..I'm already obsessing over him this much. We were espoused a month ago and I can feel this much pain staying away from him. This love ugh.. I am the only one becoming restless. Shivanya stop it. Sleep first it's too late now."

She suppressed her face inside the pillow crushing the bedsheet with her hand. She can feel his minty scent and this was driving her crazy. She switched on her side and hugged Ritik's pillow and finally she was able to sleep.

It was midnight and Ritik called her finally. Her phone buzzed and She picked up and said in a sleepy tone " haa"
Ritik-" Are you sleeping baby"

Listening to his voice she was overwhelmed...
She smiled and said -" I was sleeping but you woke me up "
Ritik- "aww.. Sorry to disturb your sleep"
Shivanya- " It's fine"
Ritik-" No it's not.. You were going to kiss me"
Shivanya- " What? "
Ritik-" Yes.. You were going to kiss me but i distracted you by calling... Shit"
Shivanya- " Pagal hogye ho"
Ritik-" Arre.. Tum mujhe kiss karne wali thi na samno mei.. Tbhi call krdiya"
Shivanya- " Ohh.. Sapna"
Ritik-" Ha Shivanya.. Toh btao kiss hui ki nhi sapne mei"
Shivanya- " Kiss ka pata nahi par sar jarur phodne wali thi tumhara"
Ritik-" Ouuww.. It will hurt baby "
Shivanya- " Shut up... Yeh sab chodo kha the tum.. Why were you not picking up my calls huh? "
Ritik-" Sorry Shivanya.. Aate hi kaam mei lg gya.. Angad ko bahar jo nikalna tha"
Shivanya- " Ohh.. Vo thik h na.. Is he out yet? "
Ritik-" Ha Shivanya.. He is out"
Shivanya- " Thank god"
Ritik-"ha but company mei problem hai"
Shivanya-" I know tum sab solve krloge"
Ritik-" Haa.. Ok bye tum so jao vha bahot raat hogyi hogi"
Shivanya- " No, am talking na, itni jldi piicha nahi chutega"
Ritik-" Nahi chutega i know but filhal abhi so jao.. You need to rest right"
Shivanya- " Hmm ok but i miss you so much"
Ritik-" Me too Shivanya i don't know neend kaise aayegi mujhe.. You know it's your fault "
Shivanya- " Mera fault kaise? Tum hi toh gye ho duur"
Ritik-"you made be so obsessed with you or mai duur ni gya, tum nahi aayi mere saath "
Shivanya- "or tumne jo mujhe obsess kar diya h khudse voh"
Ritik-" Ohh tum bhi obsessed ho mujhse?
Shivanya acknowledged it and grinned.
Ritik-" Bolo Shivanya"
Shivanya-" Ha hu koi dikkat "
Ritik-"hai dikkat"
Shivanya-" Kya"
Ritik-" Tum duur mai duur.. Yeh doori... Tanhaiyeen.. Ek kiss de do"
Shivanya- " Mujhe neend aarhi h byee"
Ritik-" Arre shivanya abhi kaise.. Yr kiss dedo phone par hi dena h dedo.. "
Shivanya-" Byee"
She grinned hard at his goofiness.. She was so pleased at this moment and shy at the same time.
She placed her phone aside and took Ritik's image and kissed it.
She smiled and slept.

Several days passed and they both were helpless. This distance was like anguish to them.

Shivanya was not a call
Shivanya- "yrr i don't know kab ayega.."
Shesha-" Aajaayega tu itna kya ro rhi h"
Shivanya-" Tu samjh hi ni skti"
Shesha-"Rudra one year ke liye durr tha mujhse.. Mai toh ni ro rahi thi teri tarh"
Shivanya- "first am not crying ok, and second Rudra tera bf hai... Husband nahi toh itna nahi hota hoga"
Shesha- "oh madam bf husband kya hota h.. Pyaar toh h na.. "
Shivanya- " Ha but tu Rudra se 5 saal alag nahi rahi hogi "
Shesha-" Oh god!.. Bas compare mat kar smjh gyi"
Shivanya- "ha.. Yrr kya kru"
Shesha-" Toh gyi kyu nahi saath mei"
Shivanya- " You know na"
Shesha- " Kuch ni pta mujhe.. Itna pta h ki tu pagal h"
Shivanya- " Hadd h"
Shesha-" Teri hadd h.. Itna hi tha toh gyi kyu ni"
Shivanya- " I didn't thought na ki itna difficult hoga"
Shesha-" Baat toh karti h na roz usse "
Shivanya- "ha but still yrr"
Shesha-" Saaf saaf bol you mising s*x"
Shivanya made a unbelievable look.
Shivanya-"Tu pagal h.. I didn't mean that"
Shesha- " Oh then you don't want it?
Shivanya- " Oh god!! You are unbelievable shut up"
Shesha giggles..
Shesha-" Shivanya itni horny.. "
Shivanya was irritated now and she rolled her eyes "
Shivanya-" Sar phod dungi tera.. Chup reh"
Shesha laughs more..
Shivanya- " Baat hi krni bekaar h tujhse .. Byee "
Shesha-" Are sun toh"
Shivanya- " Byeeee"

Before Shesha could say anything.. Shivanya cuts the calls and she mumbled-"pagal hi h sab"

Abruptly her phone buzzed..it was a message from Ritik.

" How was your day?"

She smiled and replied.

" Quite decent "

They chatted for some time and their smile never faded away during this period.