episode-12

Next day..

Their mehendi ceremony decorations were going on as it have to be held tomorrow..

Shivanya was in office..as she had a important conference today..
Ritik was busy in doing some stuffs (only he knew what he was doing)..He seemed so happy and overjoyed.. God knows for what reasons.. He really acted like a crazy boy in love..

He was on phone..
Ritik-"yeh shaam tak hojana chahiye.. Smjhe"
........................
Ritik-"Ha.. Or white roses bhi chahiye "....
..........................

Ritik-" Good.. Or vo bngyi h? "...
........................
Ritik-" Ha deliver krwa do.. Size check krlena usee pehle thik h ki nahi"
........................
Ritik-"Deliver ni.. Tum hi dene aao mujhe"
........................
Ritik-"ha"

Ritik smiled.. Suddenly yamini patted his shoulder ..
Ritik turned and saw her..
Yamini-"kya hua"
Ritik smiled seeing her and took her hand and started singing and dancing with her..
Ritik -"pehla pehla pyaar h "
Yamini-"kya kar ra h Ritik "
Ritik-"pehli pehli baar h.. Jaan ke bhi anjana.. Aisa mera pyaar hai.. "

Yamini-"Ritik chodd.. Gir jaungi mai"...
Ritik-"pehla pehla pyaar h"..

Yamini -"Ritik bas kr"...
Finally he left her and yamini sighed with relief..
Ritik continued smiling..
Yamini-"kya krr rha tha.. Pgl ho gya h"..
Ritik said smilingly-"ha ma"..
Yamini-"hey! Bagwaan. "
Ritik -"love you maa"
Yamini-" Ha ha love you par hua kya hai tujhe.. "

Angad, divya and Amrita witnessed everything...

Angad came running towards them and said-"maa kuch ni hua Bhaiya ko bs pyaar hua"
Amrita-" Haa pehla pyaar"
Divya-"vo bhi Shivanya bhabhi se"..

The trio giggles..

Yamini turned towards ritik amd said -"hmmm.. Tabhi apni maa ko nachwa ra h... "
Ritik-"nhi maa... Aisa kuch ni h.. Vo bs aise hi"
Yamini-"chl juthha.. Maa se chupayega.. Shaadi hori hai teri usse or sab pta h mujhe"

Ritik caressed his hair in embarrassment..
Yamini-"jaa mujhe ni.. use nacha.. Jaa"
Everyone laughed..
Ritik-"maa"

Yamini-"kya maa ,maa! Kar ra h jaa na"
Ritik-"vo meeting mei h"

Yamini-"kab ki ghar aagyi h vo.. Katam hogyi meeting uski"
Ritik-"aapko kaise pta? "
Yamini- vo abhi Shalini ji se baat hui.. Vo log bahar gye h toh Shivanya ghar agyi meeting katam krke"..

Ritik eyes sparkled hearing this..
He kissed his mom saying-"bye maa... Love you"
Yamini-" Jaa ab jaldi.. Or ha pareshaan mat krna meri beti ko"

Ritik- mai ni krta... Vo krti h..

Yamini-"jaa jutha"..

He smiled and went away..

Shivanya was alone at house as mehendi decorations were taking place at roy's other house. (You can say guest house that is near to them)
So everyone was there doing decorations including Anil and Shalini and other servants too..

Shivanya was making coffee in kitchen.. Ritik came inside and saw her ..
He came closer and held her between his arms from back
Shivanya-"kya kar rhe ho Ritik"
Ritik-"Apni fiance se pyaar"..
Shivanya-"chodo"
Ritik-"mujhe bhi coffee chahiye "
Shivanya-" Ha.. Thik h.. Bnati hu.. Chodo pehle"...

Ritik kissed her neck.. Shivanya froze and she went numb in pleasure.. Ritik again pecked her on neck..Shivanya closed her eyes...He then caressed her hair and moved them on one side and kissed her bare back..
Shivanya could feel sensations.. A shiver of pleasure ran down her body.. She turned towards him and placed her hands on his chest... Ritik slided his hands down on her waist and pulled her more closer to himself.. Shivanya was breathing fast.. In no seconds he placed his lips on her cheeks....he then brought his hand up to her face to tug the loose strands of her hair and pulling her chin up..he bent down to her rosy lips.. And locked his lips into hers.. He then deepened the kiss.. Shivanya kept deepening her palm against his chest... He finally parted...letting him and Shivanya breathe... He smiled seductively and started unbuttoning her shirt.. Shivanya blushed and stopped him and she leaned on him and pressed a small kiss passionately making him go numb.. Her lips then moved down and travelled through his neck.. Then on his chest.. This sight was freaking blistering for him.. And if she did more.. He would loose his whole control then.. He pulled her up and hugged her essaying all his love towards her.. She could feel his warm embrace and his affection..

Suddenly their eyes roamed around gas stove.. In which the milk was about to fall.. Shivanya pulled away and turned off the gas.. She buttoned up her shirt....
She gestured him to stay without any movement...
Ritik stood there with puppy like face.

Shivanya was adding coffee in it.. Ritik was just gawking at her..
She then poured coffee in mug and handed it to him and took another one in her hand..
Ritik said-"Shivanya chlo"

But before he could say Shalini came inside..
Shalini-"aree beta tum? "
Ritik saw her and said-"haa aunty.. Kuch der pehle aaya.. Ap kab aayi"
Shalini-"bas abhi aayi"

Ritik and Shivanya both thought-"Thank god abhi ayi aap.. Isse pehle aati toh pta ni kya kya dekh leti "..

They both awkwardly went out drinking coffee..
Shalini smiled and said-" Kuch bna du tum dono ke liye.. "

They both said together-"nahi mumma/aunty"...
And rushed towards hall..

They both sat on couch..
Ritik-"Shivanya chalo.. Mere saath abhi"
Shivanya- nahi.. Khi ni jaungi..
Ritik- Are yaar ek cheez baaki h..
Shivanya-kya Ritik?
Ritik- vohi.. Chlo toh .. Jldi se ready hojao..
Shivanya- kya karoge?
Ritik- Vo jab chalogi.. Vhi karunga.. Yha ni btaunga.. Or Shaadi se pehle hi jaruri h..

Shivanya took it in a different way..
Shivanya-kahi ni jaungi mai..
Ritik-kyu?
Shivanya- Shaadi se pehle krna jaruri h kya? Baad mei krlena.
Ritik- Nhi tab fayeda ni...
Shivanya widened her eyes saying- Nhi.. Shaadi ke baad hi..
Ritik- yrr ek baar bhi ni kiya humne ye shaadi se pehle.. Uske baad shivanya girlfriend/boyfriend wali feeling ni aayegi.. Husband and wife wali aayegi.. We should experience this too....
Shivanya- nahi
Ritik- are kyu Shivanya.. Ek baar bs...
Shivanya- haww Ritik.. Kitne batameez ho tum..
Ritik- Date par jane mei batameezi kaise..

Shivanya snapped and acknowledged it as he was talking about date not s**..

Shivanya-oh tum date ki baat kr rhe the.
Ritik- ha shivanya tumhe kya lga..
Shivanya- vo jo kitchen..

Saying this she stopped as she really made a fool of herself thinking in this way..
Ritik got it what she was saying..

He teased her-"haww.. Chee chee gandi soch "
Shivanya-"shut up aisa kuch bhi ni h"
Ritik chuckled and said-"hai tumhari gandi soch"

Shivanya really got red in embarrassment...

Ritik placed his mug saying-" Bye jldi ready rehna"
Shivanya nodded..

He stepped forward to move but he stopped and whispered in her ears-"if you want to do that.. We can also do it.. I won't mind.. "

Shivanya-"you are unbelievable Ritik.. Shut up"..

He chuckled and said-"20 mins mei ready rehna.. Out first date"
Shivanya smiled and nodded...

Ritik went outside...