Episode-5

Present

Ritik was so lost in thought and his mind was just thinking about Shivanya.. He just wanted her in front of him now. He felt guilty and he was at fault too.. For him love was a abstract but still he felt for Shivanya.His heart still longed for her.

In morning

Ritik left for his office..
Yamini was in the kitchen and she noticed he didn't ate anything..
Just then Shivanya came inside as she was forced by her mom to go there for some work.

Shivanya-Good morning aunty, How's you? Yamini smiled and hugged herYamini-Good morning baccha

Yamini smiled and hugged her
Yamini-Good morning baccha... I am good.. Tum btao kaisi ho? Itne dino baad aayi.. Yaad ni aati iss bechari aunty ki..

Shivanya smiled awkwardly..

Shivanya-I am good..or yaad aati hai na par kaam hi itna hota h kya kru..
Yamini-Aaao bhaitho..

Shivanya-Nahi aunty office jana h meeting hai.. Mai toh bs yeh book dene aayi thi aapko.. Jo aapne mumma se mangwai thi..

She showed her the book and passed it to her..

Yamini-oh!! Ha thank you bacche..
Yamini took it and started sliding pages of book in excitement..

Shivanya eyes were roaming around whole house as if they were desperate to see someone
Yamini noticed it and she blurted out~
Yamini-Ritik office gya..
Shivanya smiled and lowered her eyes.
Yamini-Aree sharmaa kyu ri ho tumhara hi dost h..

Then yamini eyes caught Ritik's lunch and she got excuse..

Yamini- Shivanya dekho yeh Ritik na kuch ni sunta.. Breakfast bhi nhi kiya or lunch bhi ni legya.. Tumhara office saamne hi h uske toh ek kaam krogi? Yeh lunch usee de aana..

Shivanya couldn't say no to her..
Shivanya-ji Aunty..

And she took it and said-"mai de aaungi.. Acha aunty late ho ra h.. I have to go..

Yamini- yeah!! Tum jao.. Take care ok or dhyaan se jana..

Hearing this Shivanya got ready to move from there..
Again yamini blurted-" Or ha beta.. Tumhari favorite 'sheera' bhi hai mere haath ki.. Tum bhi kha lena.. Or ladna mat..

Shivanya eyes sparkled hearing this and she smiled...
She loved Yamini's sheera..

She reached office..
Ritik and Shivanya company were adjacent.. As both Ankush and Anil set their company close to each other..

Shivanya went towards Ritik's cabin..
Ritik was busy in his work..
She knocked..
Ritik said without looking-"come in" In a stern voice...

She came inside and didn't said anything.. She was just gazing him in a lovely manner..
Ritik eyes suddenly stopped at her and
He exclaimed-"tum"!!

Shivanya-chilla kyu rahe ho bhoot dekh liya h kya??

Ritik was astonished as he didn't expect her to come in his office after what happened yesterday.. He felt that she was hurt and now she is standing in front of him smiling as if he saw ghost...

Ritik-By god.. Khi bhi chli  aati ho.. Dara diya tumne...
Shivanya chuckled...
Shivanya- buddhu hi ho.. Tum..bilkul
Ritik got up and stepped closer to her.
Ritik- ankho ke saamne har samay tum hi chayi hui rehti  ho toh kya kru.. !
Shivanya-Flirt krna bnd kro.. Yeh lo lunch...
Ritik looked at lunch and then looked her at her...
He goofed around-ohho.. Mere pass aane ka bahana lekr aayi ho.. Bere bina reh ni skti na tum.. Itni bhi duuri seh ni payi..

Shivanya snapped- Ritikkkk.... He laughed at his own joke..
Ritik-Shivanya baby kl hi toh mile the...
Nd saying this he stepped closer..
Shivanya turned towards his table .. Kept his lunch and said-"kha lene... I am going.. I don't have time to fool around with you".. And don't baby me..

Ritik took her wrist and pulled her closer..
Ritik-Acha bahana h jane ka..'don't have time to fool around with you'
He mimicked her..

Shivanya made annoyed look..
Ritik-Orr mujhe milne ka bhi  acha bahana lekr aai ho...

Shivanya hit his arm and said-"tumse milne ka bahana ni tha ye.. Or tumse milne ke liye mujhe excuses ni chahiye.. Smjhe.. "..
Ritik giggled..
Shivanya-Has lo.. Mai ja rahi hu..

Ritik-Are ! Ruko toh saath mei lunch krte h..
Shivanya-nhi.. Krna..Byee..
Ritik left her wrist hearing this..
Shivanya got surprised and thought'' Itni jldi chod diya"...

Ritik picked his lunch and opened it.. Shivanya turned to leave...

Ritik-oww wow... Maa ke haath ki bani roti...hmmm... Aalo ki sabji... Ahaa.. Oww sheera bhi h vo bhi itna sara... Maja aagya..

Shivanya stoppee hearing this... She loved sheera more than anything....

Ritik knew it Shivanya can resist him but not yamini's sheera..

She gulped and turned towards him..
Shivanya-vo ... Vo sheera mera h.. Aunty ne bolo tha mai bhi khau.. Laoo idhr do..
Ritik- nhi.. Tumne hi mana kiya tha.. Ni khana.. Ja rahi thi na.. Jao ab..
Shivanya made a poker face.. And said-"Ritik hum dono ka h.. Khane ke liye mana kiya tha but sheera ke liye nhi..

For sheera shivanya forgot about the resentment of last night or you can say resentment of 5 years..

Ritik-Nhi ji.. And he lifted the tiffin box of sheera.. Upwards..

Shivanya tried to take it but she couldn't..
They both were so close and ritik's mind got distracted and he brought the box lower.. He was just mesmerized to see shivanya.. And his heart couldn't think about anything else.. He was gawking at her..
Suddenly shivanya snatched it and ran towards cabin gate..

Shivanya snapped-"byee! Mr. Raheja. It's mine..
Ritik came back into senses and he ran towards her.. They were acting just like kids..
Ritik-Shivanya office h.. Immature mt bano.. Dedo isse..

Shivanya-nahi!
Ritik-acha dono khaenge dedo....
Shivanya ran towards table.. And they both faced each other smiling..while table was in between..

(Btw if table could speak he would say- bhaii.. Tumhare romance ke biich mei mereko mt lao.. Yrr kaash mai hi hil pata..mai hi hat jata inke biich se... Lmao)

Suddenly Ritik jerked and she ran outside the cabin laughing...

Ritik-shhitt!!

But he smiled as losing from Shivanya was a win for him..

He sat on the chair beside him smiling as if seeing Shivanya made his day.. Seeing her smiling face and her immature doings.. He was also drawn to be kid with her...

Shivanya came back inside after some moment smilingly...

Shivanya-Let's share it.. Else it won't digest..
Ritik smiled and without saying any word..
They both ate it...

Shivanya's phone rang..
Shivanya-sorry i have to go.. Meeting h important ..
Ritik nodded...and smiled...

They were happy to spend this kiddy moment with each other.. And probably this made each other's day...