Episode 2

Rivanya was in the car and both were sitting peaceful as if they are strangers.. No one said anything and there was an awkward atmosphere around them suddenly ritik blurted out.
Ritik-Achaa!! Ek baat btao.. 1 month se kha thi?
Shivanya-tumse mtlb..
Ritik was driving car but he was fully focused on shivanya.
Ritik-Shivanya!! What's happening yrr... Itne mood swings.. Kbhi ache se baat krti ho kbhi hyper hojati ho.. C'mon yr we are meeting after a very long time.
Shivanya-Ritik driving pr focus kro!!
Suddenly he stopped the car..
Ritik-Shivanya why are you behaving like this.. Kuch hua h....? I just asked a simple question and you are suddenly rude to me..
Shivanya-Ritik......
Shivanya was going to say something but was stopped midway seeing his puppy like adorable face..
Ritik was gawking at her with seeking eyes..
Shivanya sighed and said-"Ritik kl hi wapas aayi hu australia se kuch kaam tha and i know you came back from london a month ago.. I was probably in Australia... Nd nhi aa payi because bhot kaam tha.
Ritik acknowledged it
Ritik-okay!Shivanya.. But i missed you and i called you many times!! I know busy thi tum.. Ab khi mt jana .

Saying this he smiled...
Shivanya said in low tone- gye toh tum the Ritik mujhe chod krr..
Ritik-kuch kha tumne?
Shivanya-Nahi.. Car chalao aaj hi ghr chodna h tumhe mujhe..

Ritik started his car and they both left for their home...
On the way back home.. They didn't said anything and shivanya steal many glances at Ritik...
His car reached a perfect beautiful mansion .. "Roy mansion"... And Next to there was also a perfect magnanimous mansion of Raheja's.

(Actually Ritik and shivanya were childhood friends and there houses were next to each other but have several distance between them.. And a diverging road separated them.. In several steps you can cross the road and reach house)

Shivanya opened the gate and stepped outside while Ritik was seeing her doing that... Her lips curled up and she smiled.. Ritik stepped outside the car and and he stopped her by holding her hands.. She looked back and was oblivious of his actions.. Ritik came closer to her.. Shivanya's heart started beating very fast.. She was lost in his eyes and Ritik was gawking at her with whole affection like he's admiring her...
Shivanya suddenly pulled back..
Ritik-Btw bhot khubsurat hogyi ho... Must say... Hot hogyi ho..
Shivanya suddenly felt strong rush inside her body and she was feeling his every words..
Ritik brought his hands closer to her and he tucked her hair behind her ears.. And Unknowingly he brought his face closer to her and a sudden gust of wind made this moment more alluring.. Shivanya can't control herself and she placed her hand on his chest... Ritik placed his hand on her waist and other hand was caressing her cheeks..
In the blink of seconds he was going to kiss her but his subconsciousness pulled him back and Shivanya realised...

She pushed him away.. She was astonished..
Ritik lowered his gaze..
Shivanya-Ritik yeh mt bhulo ki i am not like other girls who would fall in your traps..or haa don't act like nothing happened years ago.. You know everything.. And for god sake stay away from me.. I am not old shivanya jo tumhare kehne par hi chlti thi.. Go nd flirt with other girls like you always do.. Maine itni derr se kuch kha ni iska mtlb yeh nahi ki mai sab bhool chuki hu..

Ritik was going to say something but he didn't.. He was more guilty.. Or whatever you can say..
Shivanya knew that she hurted him but it would have hurted her more if she didn't said anything and she ran inside her house..
Ritik stood there feeling upset and he was just watching her..

Suddenly Shivanya's mom(Shalini) saw him from gate and came towards him..
Shalini-Arre! Ritik beta.. Yha kaise bahar kyu khade ho andar aooo..
Ritik smiled and said-"nhi aunty.. Vo bas Shivanya ko drop krne aya tha.. Ghar jahi ra tha..
Shalini-aree! Itne saalo baad mil rhe ho dono.. Aao andar aoo... Coffee pee lena or dono baat kr lena.. Bhot sari baate hongi nhi?
Ritik thought-"vo baat hi toh ni krna chahti".
Shalini insisted on coming.. But this time situation was not good so he made a excuse to avoid it.
Ritik-Aunty phir kbhi vaise bhi late hogya h.. Office ka kaam bhi h kuch..
Salini Half-hearted said -"acha thik h.. Kl jarur ana.. "
As she knew business was so hectic as she already have two people working day and night to make it progress..

Ritik left to his house..

In shivanya's room

She was crying and was shattered..

"I knew i can't do this.. I can't meet him.. I thought i was over him.. I thought my love was not that strong... I thought i was ready to move on but why?yrr i love him.. I still love him.. I can't stay like him.. Usse itna pyaar krti hu ki koi soch ni skta.. Vo bhi nhi.. Vo sochta hi nhi kbhi.. Because hurt to mujhe hota h na.. Usee ni.. Pyaar maine hi kiya tha.. One-sided love always hurt.. Kyu pass aane diya khud ke usse jb pta tha ki it will hurt you.. Your heart still wants him.. Your mind still think about him... You body react to him.. Then Shivanya kyu?? Usko face ni krna chahti thi because i knew it won't be same again.. He don't love you like you do.. I love him.. So much.. No-one can take his place.. My love is so obvious and pure.. Why can't you see it Ritik.. Why can't you feel it.. "

After sometime she slept as she was exhausted...

Shalini knocked her room but she got no response and she left as she knew Shivanya would've slept..

In Raheja mansion

Ritik was upstairs taking shower and thinking about previous incident only.. He was cursing himself and he didn't know what he was doing at that moment.. He was confused and concerned for Shivanya..
After bath he picked up his phone and tried calling her but he was stopped hearing his mom's voice who was knocking his door..
Yamini -Ritik dinner krne ajaa... Jldii
Ritik-Aaya mom..

After wearing his clothes he went downstairs ..

Angad-Bhaiya.. Kitna nahate ho.. Saara paani aap hi katam krte ho ghar ka..
Ritik-achaa! Beta ghr mei pani bhi katam hota h.. Kam se kam nahata toh hu teri trh ni hu.. Bina nahaye chaar paach din aise ghumu..
Amrita giggled and said-Ha! Mera perfume yhi katm krta h...
Ritik laughed along with Amrita...
Angad-ha ha! Aap bhi mil jao bhaiya ke saath.
Ritik-Beta! Nahaya krr ladki nahi milegi tujhe agar aise chalta rha toh!
Angad-Bhaiya aapko badi mil gyi ladki naha kr..

This time Amrita and Angad laugh..
Ritik-Mujhe chahiye hi ni abhi.
Yamini interrupted-Par mujhe bahu toh chahiye..
Angad and Amrita said in sinc-Or hume Bhabhi chahiye..
Ritik - maa aap bhi!

Everyone laughed including Ankush too...