Chapter 2- Please explain

"Yeah he's new" I heard someone say as I woke up.....

I wasn't in my bed anymore I felt myself on grass. As my eyes fluttered open I could see things that were all strange.

I knew I was in some kind of meadow yet it felt civilized I don't know I just had the feeling

First my eyes landed on a ginger haired boy. 'Bout my age maybe a year younger. You maybe would've thought he looked normal then I realised something...

He had a fox's tail. I think the term was Neko or something but it would've been weird either way.

Next I saw little water,fire,air,nauture/earth and even darkness spirits. They were floating around they were like wingless fairies.

The water spirits were clear but actually quite solid.
The fire was basically made of fire.

The darkness were the same as the fire ones but purple.

The earth were like soil and grass.

Then I saw I'm not going to lie a beautiful girl probably my age. She had amazing ombré hair and a soft yet hard looked. Like she could be kind yet stern and not someone you should mess with. She was kneeling next to me.

Next to her a woman with brown hair and a white cloak with the hoodie down was also checking me out.

I stood up and managed to say "w-where am I-I?" The cloaked woman sighed and walked at first I thought towards me then I realised a girl across me. Was in the same situation with spirits surrounding her and another girl but no neko.The cloaked woman let the teenage girl across me to stand up and come with her then she came towards me the girl behind her had midnight black hair yet pales skin .
The cloaked woman approached me and said "come ,my boy, there is much to discuss." I decided to just stand up and follow her as she walked about two steps she turned to the girl with ombré that was next to me a moment ago.
"Alexis dear come with us."
The Alexis girl grunted then followed her.
"James we'll be with you in a second" She told the Neko."we'll need you"

She took us into a cabin it had all the elements on it like a sign. Darkness,Nature,Water,Air,Fire.
We walked in and sat at a rectangular table Alexis sat next to the cloaked woman and across her I sat and next to me that other girl. The cloaked woman's voice was soothing.
"Let's start with names"
"I-I'm Raven. " said the black haired girl that was as confused as I am.I looked closely then realized that her eyes were a really dark purple so they seemed black.

I shrugged it off. Then I realized they were waiting for me to Introduce myself. "I'm Nathan ,well officially Nathaniel but I like Nathan" I ran a hand through my black hair. See I had this blue streak in my hair because once I slipped on some paint then this blue streak wouldn't come out though it didn't show that much luckily.

The ombré hair girl I think Alexis who obviously knew this place smirked at me
"Ok Nathaniel and Raven you know where you are?"
Raven also shot me a smirk,
"I don't do you Nathaniel"Raven said mockingly a second later both girls laughed.

The cloaked woman raised a hand "now now girls don't het Mr.Nathan here distressed"

I sighed "Thank you and to answer your question Alexis No I'm totally clueless I don't appreciate kidnapping"

Alexis opened her mouth to speak but the cloaked woman yet again raised her hand then spoke.
"When you entered your room you felt drugged yes? Raven and Nathan "

"Uh Yes" we both said in unison

"Well hard to say but..... You know what Alexis tell them"

Alexis now had a worried look in her eyes them she said ....

A.N

**************

Hope you liked this chapter
Favorite,Comment and Share

Peace out