Chapter 1-Who is this son of Lyla

YOU ARE EXPELLED" yelled Mrs Espenoza angrily.
"Miss for the last time it wasn't me It was Jason!" I yelled in defense but she just wouldn't listen.
"Nathaniel out of here young man" Mrs Espenoza our principal yelled at me and pointed to the school exit. I heard Jason and his possy snickering as our principal expelled me the only thing that was running in my mind was what my mom would say.

Everyone is probably really confused my name is Nathan Santic I'm 15 and used to go to the Western Wolves High School. I get expelled a lot because of bullies. I'm pretty smart usually get A's or B's I don't cause that much trouble unless of course I am bullied.

My memory was kinda fuzzy but from what I remember I was in the music room strumming the guitar. Jason walked in with a couple of his friends and started to annoy me I told them to back off but they wouldn't.
Then one of the weirdest things happened.while I was glaring at Jason with my ocean blue eyes and ran a hand through my brown hair,for a second he had wings then said "you shall die by the meeting of the elders,chosen one of Lyla" I had no idea what he was talking about or what happened I shut my eyes and put my hands in a defensive position and when I opened my eyes they were on the ground.
Unluckily right at that moment Mrs Esponaza walked in but before she did she had a smirk on her face and you know she expelled me. On the walk home I dusted off my baby blue button down shirt and my dark denim jeans.

I didn't know how my mother would take this. Once we had a talk she slapped me which she usually didn't do then ordered me to bed despite it being 5:00pm.

I just slouched on my bed and huffed normally if I had any, I would've texted a friend but I don't really have any.

In the morning I was shocked to see blue paper infront if my bed. I went to check it out and looked at the paper it read:
"Do not think you are so high and mighty son of Lyla we will come back this will not be the end
-E "
I had no idea what it meant but I remember the dirty blonde haired Jason said the same thing obviously they've got the wrong guy but when I read it something stirred up inside me,though I didn't know why.

My mum told me to stay at home and stay out of trouble. First I took a shower then watched some TV. After that I played on my computer though on all three activities I couldn't stop thinking about that letter. I decided to search it on google I typed in son of Lyla but nothing came up. I tried to let it go and text an online friend.
"Hey wassup" I texted and got an instant reply
"Fine you?"
"Fine" though that was a big lie. then I though for a second most lies were 'fine' and trust me I know.
The rest of my day was pretty normal my mum made spaghetti and we ate without a word. I decided it was best to go to my bedroom and as soon as I got in I collapsed on my bed surprisingly though though that was definetly not because I was tired I felt 'drugged'