"A bad vibes" (14)

Janaya instinctively pulled Kristen behind her

Janaya instinctively pulled Kristen behind her. She knew that her newfound family would never harm a child, but their newfound protectiveness was new to her. The only person that has ever been protected. She just stared at them with a look that a mom saying 'If you don't calm down...' They all got the message.

They all backed down, but still didn't like how close they were together, and being that they just doesn't really help Kristen's case. Janaya didn't really know why they were acting that way. She thought that they had no reason to get this overprotective. They were just friends and nothing else. 

"So, why are you guys holding hands," asked the calmer brother, Julian, he wanted to know but at the same time he didn't. He was always at a constant battle with himself when it came to Janaya. It was like he cared, but he didn't want to. 

"We're friends...What's up with people worrying about other people holding hands?" She questions more to herself. The brothers were a little confused they know what she didn't why she did it. They just shrugged and sat on the couch that was behind where Kristen and Janaya were playing. 

Janaya just rolled her eyes and pulled Kristen to get down back on the floor. They were playing Uno while watching TV.  After a while, the boys soon joined in on a game, which allowed Kristen to warm up to them more. After a while, Andre came back downstairs. It was time to bring Kristen home, and he was ready to go and come back.

Jervonte was still at work and had no idea what was going on. Andre didn't feel the need to worry him, because he saw the attachment that he had on Janaya after the shopping trip. Andre knew that if he told Jervonte what happened, he would rush home to make sure Janaya was ok. 

While walking down the stairs he saw a sight that stunned him. Everyone, that was there, was sitting in a circle laughing while playing cards. Even Julian was laughing. Andre was feeling a little sad that he had to ruin all their fun, by taking Kristen home. 

He was wrong though. It was Janaya the whole time, and he was oblivious to the fact. Janaya got Kristen to warm up to her newfound family members, and vice versa. Janaya got the brothers to come to play, it was all Janaya.

"Sorry to ruin the fun, but Kristen has to go home," said Andre. Everyone groaned to express how much they didn't want Kristen to leave. HECK!! Even Kristen didn't want to leave. They all said goodbye. Janaya ended up going with Kristen and Andre to drop the little boy off. 

When they were in the car Kristen would not let go of Janaya's hand. He was acting nervous. Janaya didn't understand why but didn't question it. I mean she's seven she can't know about all the red flags. When they got there they saw a big white house it was so pretty, but it gave both Janaya and Andre bad vibes. 

Andre shook it off, but Janaya being the curious person she is wanted to know more. Kristen soon got out of the car, and he walked slow steps up the driveway onto his front porch. With a final wave, he went inside and pulled off.

 Janaya still wanted to know why she got that feeling. She made a plan in her head subtly hint towards the house. Janaya knew they just met, but she still wanted to make sure he was ok. She just hoped that Kristen already is or going to become more comfortable and put his trust in her to tell her what is going on.  

Kristen on the other hand wanted to confide in Janaya but was too scared too. He was scared that Janaya would end up being rude to him, or just drop him as a friend. He was too afraid that his only friend would abandon him. He also had so much fun with his family that he wouldn't find going over there again. 

Kristen has an aunt, but he doesn't remember her. Kristen's parents haven't been around their family in a long time. His aunt knows about him, because she used to babysit him, but soon enough he and his parents went ghost on him. His aunt doesn't live far from them, but his aunt doesn't know where he and his family live anymore. When his parents ghosted, they moved, and everything.

 When his parents ghosted, they moved, and everything

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!

Comment and Vote Please!!!