"Hey, calm down..." Jin tried, raising a hand towards Yoongi's shoulder but he swatted it away as though it was a fly.

"We're still here because we were strong enough to ward them off! We can't just give up because something didn't go our way! Then nobody would ever get anywhere!" He shrilled, giving him a menacing look.

"You call us strong!? We couldn't save Lucas or your mum because we were weak! We barely made it out alive because we were weak! We're not strong you f*cking idiot!" He rages and I clamped my mouth shut at the insult he had called Jungkook. But I was also surprised how he had called us weak... it may be harsh but is the truth.

Jungkook was too angry to care and continued. "Yoongi! That's not what I'm trying to say," He tried calming Yoongi down but it just angered him more. "If we want answers, we have to work for them! Things don't just resolve themselves. I understand that we're weak but if we don't do this, then who will?"

"So what? You want to keep trying till you get yourself killed?" Yoongi questioned, glowering at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I never said that! We learned from our mistakes! Now we know more for next time!" Jungkook answered and Yoongi shakes his head.

"There is no 'next time'," Yoongi replied as he started to stand up.

"Yoongi...?" Yerim said, glancing over at him.

"All of this idea was just so stupid and absurd! I quit!" Yoongi concludes and before any of us protest, he walked away in a hurry and left the room.

Things have accelerated quite fast...

Looking at Jungkook, I realise how lost he feels after Yoongi left and he turns to look at Jimin. "Hey Jimin... do you think you can still convince him?" He asked.

Does he only think Jimin's the only one in the room who can convince him? Damn, Jimin and Yoongi must have a close relationship...

Jimin sighed heavily, as though he was preparing himself for the worse. "Jungkook, I know you want justice for your mum and I know how strongly you feel about CROWS but enough for today." He said and Jungkook lowered his gaze to avoid looking at him.

"The reason all of us agreed to help was because we didn't want you to get hurt. I really thought we would be enough to take on anything," Jimin mumbled. "But the deeper we dig, the more dangerous it becomes. Now, look at the condition you, Hoseok, and Namjoon are in." He said softly and Jungkook presses his lips together. "This isn't what I intended to happen. Lucas's death... was very real. Yoongi was right... if he had missed one shot."

His voice went into a muffled whisper as though he was trying to stop himself from crying. "I don't want to lose all of you."

"Jimin hyung, you won't-" Jimin turned away from Jungkook to look at the others.

"Is been a long day. Let's just rest up for now, okay? Yerim, Jin, let's go." He places a hand on Yerim's shoulder and Jin nods. "Y/N, take care of Jungkook for me alright?"

"Yeah, of course..." I murmured.

"Thanks," Jimin said without looking back at me. I watch the three of them leave the room and chew my lip as Jungkook's eyes slowly glistened and tears evaporated. He drop his head onto his hands to cry and I sat down next to him.

I wrapped my hands around him and flatten a hand on his head to push it softly onto my shoulder so he can cry on it. Following my movements, he had wrapped his arms around me too and had moved me closer to him, hugging me tightly and sobbing. It sounded like he was in a huge amount of pain and I knew I couldn't cry despite wanting to. If I cry then who would dry his tears?

"It was m-my fault that L-Lucas died," He stuttered sentimentally and I continue stroking his hair. "It was my fault too that I n-nearly g-got you d-dead," The word 'dead' had made him sob even louder and this makes me blink excessively to avoid crying. "I'm really sorry for putting you in a dangerous position."

I wanted to say that it was okay and that it wasn't his fault, but for some reason, I didn't bring myself to. It was as though his crying of guilt have made me frozen in time and that I have a loss of words. Because I was afraid of my tears evaporating once I start talking but I had to face it.

"Kookie, look, everyone's not perfect," I started as I continue stroking his fluffy hair, trying to reassure the crying man as best as possible. "I get why you're feeling this way but Lucas's death isn't what you wanted right?" He shook his head like a crying child. "This means is not your fault. Is none of our faults."

"But, we're weak. And I don't like to be seen as weak, especially from you," He murmured and my heart melted. Is adorable how he wants to be seen as strong... maybe he just wants to keep the promise.

"Is okay if you're weak if that's who you are," I replied and he slowly raises his head to look up at me. His face was red and blotchy and his eyes were puffy. "I don't care if you're weak or strong Kookie, as long as you're yourself, I'm already happy."

Leaning over towards me, he locked our lips together to kiss me tenderly and I return it back. Pulling away from the short kiss, he manages a small smile. "I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm also lucky to have you," I grinned, pinching his cheeks with two fingers. "Now stop crying, it hurts my heart."

"Sowwy," He said in a baby voice, pouting at me which makes me smile even more as I wipe his tears.

"Is okay, let's go to sleep alright?" I said and he nodded, rubbing his cheek against mine and I reach to peck him on the cheek before getting ready for bed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin